Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,222 members, 7,977,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

Jahi Plot 4 Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Jahi Plot 4 Sale (757 Views)

Jahi Plot 1245sqm R Of O( Close To Kado/gwarinpa) For 16m / A 3bedroom Bungalow On A Full Plot 4 Sale In Dis Location Check It Out / An Uncompleted 3 Bedrms Flat In Ogombo Sitting On A Full Plot @ 4.5m With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jahi Plot 4 Sale by eagleye: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
2 plots of land,830 sq mt and 1100 sq mt costing 11million and 14million respectively.
interested call this no 08035060706.the land are certified.c of o
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by ralph334: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hi,

I have a few contacts in Abuja that make frequent request for land in Jahi. If i hook you up with my guys, how will i make money?
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by nbem2008: 3:21am On Jan 20, 2010
ralph334:

Hi,

I have a few contacts in Abuja that make frequent request for land in Jahi. If i hook you up with my guys, how will i make money?

MUST you make money from everything, don't you have a job or profession you make money from?
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by oderemo(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2010
MUST you make money from everything, don't you have a job or profession you make money from?

pot calling kettle black cool cool grin grin
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by ralph334: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2010
No wahala. Its obvious you are not here to do business.
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by nbem2008: 4:21am On Jan 22, 2010
ralph334:

No wahala. Its obvious you are not here to do business.

@ralph334

Yes Carry go, hungry man, you wan come make money from another man business, you no get handwork? Ok bros, come o, no vex, I go find u small something make you take buy kilishi.
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by oderemo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2010
Yes Carry go, hungry man, you wan come make money from another man business, you no get handwork? Ok bros, come o, no vex, I go find u small something make you take buy kilishi.

i guess you still dont grasp how money is made in buss. . its always you rub my back i rub yours. if you have anything to sell ppl want to make moni of it , thats buss. you neg. your percentage and so on . thats how to do it . the oda guy might have a real buyer for all u know and u expect him to pass it on without a cut. i dont think so.
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by nbem2008: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2010
ode remo:

i guess you still dont grasp how money is made in buss. . its always you rub my back i rub yours. if you have anything to sell ppl want to make moni of it , thats buss. you neg. your percentage and so on . thats how to do it . the oda guy might have a real buyer for all u know and u expect him to pass it on without a cut. i dont think so.

@ode remo

Why are you bent on drinking panadol for another man's headache? I guess you have nothing better to do with your time.
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by oderemo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2010
Why are you bent on drinking panadol for another man's headache? I guess you have nothing better to do with your time.

guess you r right. dont do noffin cos i have others that slave for me. thats how u make moni i presume
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by nbem2008: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2010
ode remo:

guess you r right. dont do noffin cos i have others that slave for me. thats how u make moni i presume

@oderemo
If you're reffering to people 'working' for you as 'slaving' for you, then I know for SURE that you emanate from extreme poverty and deprivation and you nor ANYBODY in your lineage has nothing legitimate or worthwhile to lay claim to, the symptoms are unmistakeable. Please keep walking!
Re: Jahi Plot 4 Sale by oderemo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
If you're reffering to people 'working' for you as 'slaving' for you, then I know for SURE that you emanate from extreme poverty and deprivation and you nor ANYBODY in your lineage has nothing legitimate or worthwhile to lay claim to, the symptoms are unmistakeable. Please keep walking!

from you butting in on an issue not directly yours to now a master at passing unwarranted insult at someone you don't know shows how deluded and misinformed you are.
i will stop here and leave others to judge . and about my lineage . ummmm . you don't want to know ., pple like you can hardly tie my shoe laces at best of times. and to let you know about my lineage. we damn work hard for every dime if that will gladden your heart ,if you have one.
bye.

(1) (Reply)

Executive Furniture At Auction Prices (hurry Now!) / A Building Occupying 2.5 Plots Of Land For Hotel Purpose For Sale! / 4 Story Building Beside Lsdpc Lagos Balogun Eko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.