Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,800 members, 7,893,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? (1214 Views)

Obiano Flags Off 2017 Farming Season As Farmers Display Produce (photos) / Start The New Planting Season With Our Cheap And Genuine Farmland / Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by pamdaniel(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
it is quite motivating to know that you are not alone this season in the sphere of farming. let's know what u would be farming this year and your location so that u can have like minds share ideas and support, visit farms as well.
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by chinybelle(f): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
I just planted aloe vera cheesy
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by pamdaniel(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
chinybelle:
wow, honestly I never tot of alovera farming... where is your location and can u educate us a bit on all vera farming with prospects
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by Fash20: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
I'm planting pizza
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by chinybelle(f): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
pamdaniel:
wow, honestly I never tot of alovera farming... where is your location and can u educate us a bit on all vera farming with prospects

Lol..
I wish I knew.
I sell hairs and wigs, I don't do commercial farming.
I only planted it for my skin cheesy
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by pamdaniel(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
chinybelle:
so interesting dear, I have never tot of alovera farming b4, pls can u get us informed how farming it looks like, challenges and possible income
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by Faber(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2017
Oga ur boi don enter ginger farming o
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
plantain all the way
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by pat077: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Intercropping maize with cassava
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by pamdaniel(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
plantain all the way
how many suckers are u planting?
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by pamdaniel(m): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Faber:
Oga ur boi don enter ginger farming o
can u give a run down of how farming ginger looks like... ? ( manorum)
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by Nnabuochidi: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
I av planted Plantain and Banana for over 3month now yet nothing..Since Dec last year till now
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by kaze4blues(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nnabuochidi:
I av planted Plantain and Banana for over 3month now yet nothing..Since Dec last year till now

are u encountering any problems?
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by Mustack: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Nnabuochidi:
Plantain yield is around 8 to 9 months after planting you get your ROI
Re: The Rains Have Come, What Are You Planting This Farming Season? by okoli4ng(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
please am having problems with my cucumbers their leaves are turning yellow and some are dying off.What do I do.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Factory For Sale. / Garri Sieving Machine from garri processing machines / Pls Help! Is it safe to use expired Broilers concrete feed on my chickenss .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.