Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,233 members, 7,950,274 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help (514 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help by commyluv(f): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
my younger sister does not have hair on the center of her head but the hair is growing small small pls what cream can she apply for it to make it grow fast.
Re: Need Help by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Take her to hospital first before anything.
Re: Need Help by commyluv(f): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
madridguy:
Take her to hospital first before anything.
no money so we need quick solution
Re: Need Help by madridguy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stop kidding, so you mean you don't have #200.00 for card at General hospital?

commyluv:
no money so we need quick solution
Re: Need Help by commyluv(f): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
I just needed a quick solution not stress
Re: Need Help by FitnessDoctor: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
commyluv:
my younger sister does not have hair on the center of her head but the hair is growing small small pls what cream can she apply for it to make it grow fast.

It might be due to a disease for example cancer...

Now at the hospital you will meet people who will be able to tell you what it truly is, and also give you the best cream to apply... Remember you can also do it at a pharmacy

Paul Samuel
Health blogger
Re: Need Help by Ayofaks(f): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2017
commyluv:
Pls take her to the clinic...it might be alopecia.

(1) (Reply)

Best Price Anybody Can Offer You On Gnld Tre-en-en / Tre-en-en For Sale / Get Power Boost Product To Sex For Long Time With Releasing And Also Huge Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.