Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

Valid Id To Seat For Gre At Jkk Center, Ikorodu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Valid Id To Seat For Gre At Jkk Center, Ikorodu (686 Views)

How Do I Get To JKK House At Ikorodu Road, Illupeju from mile 2? / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / Students Of Igbobi College During Their Visit To Seat Of Government In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valid Id To Seat For Gre At Jkk Center, Ikorodu by asaphkocube(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please I want to know the acceptable ID to enter for GRE examination at JKK center Lagos.
Is Temporary National ID card acceptable?
Is parmanent Voters Card acceptable?
Re: Valid Id To Seat For Gre At Jkk Center, Ikorodu by fabulousLady(f): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Were you able to write the exam without an international passport?

(1) (Reply)

Download Jamb Utme Mobile Application To Register For Your Jamb Utme & De 2017 / I Am Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford University / UTME Registration: JAMB Introduces Remita,you Can Now Purchase Pins From Ur Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.