Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,394 members, 7,917,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter (2057 Views)

My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter by Abraham4real(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
I met my pastor in a shop drinking action bitter while he use to preach about it every Sunday. please what should i do? should i confront him and tell him or ................ please i need an advise cos am confused.
Re: I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter by Wisebird22(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
he drank it for the sake of his stomach.
Re: I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter by yomi007k(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin

U magas will neva learn.
Re: I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter by casttlebarbz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
next time, u should pay for the drink and maybe order for two more bottles of d said drink. ...

he will probably make you his P.A
Re: I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
My dear, you can survive with a wrong tailor and a wrong barber but you will not be somebody under a wrong Pastor. If you're under a wrong pastor you will become a wrong product
Abraham4real:
I met my pastor in a shop drinking action bitter while he use to preach about it every Sunday. please what should i do? should i confront him and tell him or ................ please i need an advise cos am confused.
Re: I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter by matrixme(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Reminds me when Jesus saw Matthew drinking this same ACTION BITTERS after preaching in Samaria and he laid a curse on him and banned him from being a disciple for a month. Hope you read that part too?
Re: I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter by MummyIMadeIt: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
by thier fruits you shall know them, but remember what the bible tells us also, that you shouldn't judge another more especially if you are also partaker of the same sin.

i would suggest you confront him in a subtle way to find out his reasons for taking such, or you could go on a fact finding investigation to ascertain if thats his regular habit; but know that you as one have to test all spirits, also try to remember that all pastors are humans, thereby you could serve as a means of his restoration to the faith if he's found guilty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
That is the spirit which works.

(1) (Reply)

How Eji-ogbe Used Ifa Wand [iroke-ifa] To Perform Great Miracles / The DNA / Prayer To Live Free From Worry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.