Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,465 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) (964 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by money121(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
That moment when the MARRIAGE becomes enviably successful

When the house becomes home, and children becom mates and dad become FRIEND

When the Man becomes The KING, and the Woman becomes The QUEEN

Photo Credit: Pink Marriage

lalasticlala, ijebabe

1 Like

Re: That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by micfoley: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na by matching jeans and shoes dem take dey know successful marriage?

5 Likes

Re: That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by money121(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
micfoley:

No but the above pics shows unity in the family...
Take it or Leave it tongue tongue
Re: That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Awww, the little boy kiss
Re: That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
micfoley:
perfect queshion
Re: That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
money121:

You need some lessons from Tonto dike

1 Like

Re: That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by money121(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

You need some lessons from Tonto dike

Toto decay problem be that wetin concern me angry
Re: That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
money121:

Ma show u Tiwa n Teebillz pics?? Tonto n Churchill way she dey show off yapa fr net sef..na by pics??
Re: That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cute. They started early.
Re: That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
So cute...... me likey

(1) (Reply)

Why do we insult non virgin females? And not vise versa / This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Se.x. / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.