Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress (25152 Views)

How To Get Free Usa Number using Groove Ip App(netwyz Blog) / How To Get Free USA Phone Number With Textplus App In Nigeria For FREE / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by eaglegist: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Ssholly(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
junnyjake:

Have you sent me a mail yet? If not, do so.
here is ma mail bro. Success.sholly5@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by junnyjake(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pls, I'm not the owner of this post and it would be bad for me to hijack this thread from under him.

I didn't ask anyone to drop their emails for spammers to feast on.

If you must know, I am a freelancer and for a while now I have developed skills and placed myself out there for international companies to hire and offer my services.

Just one platform made that possible for me.
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by junnyjake(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
eaglegist:
cc; lalasticlala
I believe this thread is right where it should be, don't you think?
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by junnyjake(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
hoover420:
Op I have express VPN but haven't paid for the premium.
Please which other VPN(I mean strong one) can I use to download it.
And is it different from textme on playstore?

Textnow is not a Vpn app, it's an app used to make free phone calls in the US.

If you need Vpn apps try any of the following:

Hotspot shield
better net
cyber ghost

There are many more
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by hoover420: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
junnyjake:

Textnow is not a Vpn app, it's an app used to make free phone calls in the US.

If you need Vpn apps try any of the following:

Hotspot shield
better net
cyber ghost

There are many more
Okay I checked for the app on playstore and I couldn't find it
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by gentlejay007(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
kiss
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by rexandyke(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Great! If you wish to get this, checkout this post, it helped me

https://www.andyke.com/2018/04/how-to-get-free-united-states-phone-number.html

thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Mannothot(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
junnyjake:
Pls, I'm not the owner of this post and it would be bad for me to hijack this thread from under him.

I didn't ask anyone to drop their emails for spammers to feast on.

If you must know, I am a freelancer and for a while now I have developed skills and placed myself out there for international companies to hire and offer my services.

Just one platform made that possible for me.

Sir , I would need your input on this VPN and IP address change as I want to get involved in a freelance which is restricted to non US residents...

My contact is asiru92@yahoo.com ..thanks sir
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by wink2015(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2018
eaglegist:
Have you been thinking on how to get USA phone number here in Nigeria for the verifications, Calls and SMS?

Am glad to announce to you that the solution is here for you to this disturbing questions, all what i needed from you is to Relax and journey with as I go through in this post.

There are several methods in the that allows you to get USA phone number here in Nigeria even some Apps allows you to get USA phone number but this days it like those methods are no more working again and those that seems to be working are not free anymore, it is either they charge you or it cost you alot of stress before you get it done.

This post is the only solution for you to get USA phone number here.It will not cost you any dime but a data that will allow you to do the Registration.

Am introducing to you now the solution to get the USA phone number and the solution is TextNow

TextNow is a cross-platform messaging application that offers free U.S phone numbers. It allows you to send text messages (real SMS) to any phone number in the United States, Canada, Mexico and 100 countries in the World for FREE.

TextNow can be used to make free calls to US numbers and also receive calls from anywhere in the world for FREE! You can receive calls, make calls, text and receive messages with it. It is used to verify Foreign PayPal account here in Nigeria.

However, TextNow is not opened to the general public, it's only meant for those in the U.S, Mexico, and Canada, but there is a workaround to it as Non-U.S resident can also make use of it. You can make use of it by changing the I.P of your phone or your PC by the use of VPN.

Read All [url=shinbatblog..com/2018/07/get-free-usa-phone-number-in-nigeria.html#more] HERE [/url]

Cc: honsule, dragnet, puskin

NICE SHARE!
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Joshuer2020: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get a free USA number

* I use it for my WhatsApp

* I use it for calls.. Free calling to US and Canada

*Free text messages across the world

Contact me through:

WhatsApp: +1 (214) 945-8449 (this US number will convince you that this is not a joke)

Email: fearlessjoshua2020@gmail.com

This is no scam.. If you think its scam dont message me. I dont have time to waste with u serious people
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by HolyTitus(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
junnyjake:

Can you rephrase?
Junnyjake baba, help a brother; i've sent you a mail too; make i no gork ham... I swear to you that I'm no snitch; teach a brother how to fish too. Kindly Anticipating your reply. This is my direct mail - drealoluwasegunota at gmail dot com
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by olablaxe(m): 12:04am On Nov 10, 2021
are this stuffs still working or its been outdated

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution / Gionee A1 Specifications And Features / Gionee Marathon M5 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 : Two Gladiators

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.