Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,750 members, 7,935,230 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:51 AM

Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, (1678 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial / See How Prison Wardens Shook Nnamdi Kanu Hands As If He Is God / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by kettykin: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
sarrki:

Nada will happen

I repeat nada will happen

Anyone or group that want to test our might as a nation

Will end up like that criminal in kuje

Cameroon already did that, Fulani herdsmen havoc in the country is still ongoing

1 Like

Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by kuuljay(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
If govt listens to chests beatings on nairaland it would get messy for nnamdi,they started that the day he is arrested Nigeria will burn,he got arrested,then they started giving hundreds of ultimatums for his release or Nigeria will be history nothing happened, now they are saying if he dies ...... grin grin grin grin grin they are still waiting for trump grin grin the nairaland chest beaters don't even go for street demo out of fear but threaten to bring down heaven grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
drss:
if any tin happens to Nnamdi Kanu, dat aso rock chief terrorist popularly called buari dulla..rd should be held responsible.
Nothing go happen. No be only street protests with its attendant casualties go be de outcome? Stop this empty chest beating already. And by the way, this news is false if the govt wanted Kanu dead he'd be rotting in the ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by omenkaLives(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Just two days ago, it was this..
Amarabae:
oga,in as much as i sympathise with nnamdi kanu imprisonation, however its stupidity trying to potray him as a demi-god among Igbos.

Any Igbo person that supports buhari/ Apc has the legal right to do that.

we should stop playing politics of emotion,its not helping Igbos.

GEJ LOST, lets move on, what exact thing did GEJ do for south east, will his people stand firmly for Igbos as we did for him.
and lastly Igbos should stop being pdp sympathisers.
..after which she created a thread criticising the methods of ipob. I told her the rate at which she was going, those guys are gonna go for her jugular. Reminded her of one Adaure4ever who threaded the same path and paid "heavily" for it given how intolerant these ipob sympathisers are to divergent opinions. I told her Ada was insulted and whipped into submission and loyalty and said the same might happen to her, that this isn't a turf for women.

Of course she bragged no such thing could happen. But after those guys were done pummelling her on her thread, here's the contrasting result

Amarabae:
Buhari should not dare it.
If anything happen to Nnamdi Kanu, I pity Nigeria.

The foundation of Nigeria is shaky, buhari should never try it.
When I speak, you should listen ma'am. cheesy cheesy

Have a good night.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by Amarabae(f): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just two days ago, it was this..
After which she created a thread criticising the methods of ipob. I told her the rate at which she was going, those guys are gonna go for for jugular. Reminded her of one Adaure4ever who threaded the same path and paid "heavily" for it given how intolerant this ipob sympathisers are to divergent opinions. I told her Ada was insulted and whipped into submission and loyalty and said the same might happen to her, that this isn't a turf for women.

Of course she bragged no such thing could happen. But after those guys were done pummelling her on her thread, here's the contrasting result

When I speak, you should listen ma'am. cheesy cheesy

Have a good night.
do you have a comprehension problem? So because I don't like Nnamdi Kanu methodology, I should support his assasignation? We should fold hands and watch DSS eliminate him and not speak up!
His methods of agitation is Wrong and I oppose it But Alas if anything happen to him, Nigeria will be on fire.
Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by omenkaLives(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
do you have a comprehension problem? So because I don't like Nnamdi Kanu methodology, I should support his assasignation? We should fold hands and watch DSS eliminate him and not speak up!
His methods of agitation is Wrong and I oppose it But Alas if anything happen to him, Nigeria will be on fire.
I thought so. cheesy

Sweet dreams.
Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by sarrki(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Amarabae:

Nothing will happen
Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by nextprince: 2:58am On Mar 13, 2017
sarrki:

Nothing will happen

Absolutely nothing grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by Blue3k(m): 3:41am On Mar 13, 2017
I don't believe this. Why would they make him a martyr? This will just embolden IBOP successionist will use this act to recruit more to ideology.
Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by ImperialYoruba: 3:59am On Mar 13, 2017
sarrki:

Family of incarcerated leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has raised alarm over alleged plot by prison wardens and the Department of State Services, DSS, to kill Kanu in prison.

The family alleged that Kanu was prevented from receiving visitors because the prison wardens were plotting to hatch their plans without anyone knowing.

In a petitioned to the United States government, the European Union and Amnesty International, the family claimed Kanu was being subjected to humiliation by prisons authorities and the officials of the DSS.

The petition signed by Emmanuel Kanu urged the international bodies to intervene in securing the release of their son.

The statement reads partly, “We observed with great dismay the conspiracy by the DSS and the prison authorities through their prison wardens to stop Nnamdi Kanu from receiving visitors in Kuje prison, Abuja.

“It is a huge embarrassment on the side of British government who have been denied access to visit Kanu in Kuje prison by the security agents and prison authorities through the prison wardens.

“The security agents and prison wardens stopped the British people who intended to visit Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in the prison to see the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra.

“Nevertheless, we observed that the security agents and prison authorities, through the prison wardens, are planning to eliminate Nnamdi Kanu without anybody knowing when it will happen, that is why they are making sure nobody visits him again.

“In line with this, we are calling on the international community, USA, EU, Amnesty International, Human Right Watch, men and women of good conscience and other relevant human rights organisations around the globe to caution the Federal Government of Nigeria and its security agents to stop their barbaric attitude towards our brother,

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/12/biafra-dss-prison-wardens-planning-kill-nnamdi-kanu-family-petitions-us-eu/

Is the b-boon still alive? What is FG waiting on? Tie knot in a rope and curl it over a hook in the ceiling and round his neck. Yank him out of his misery already. Nonsense.

Quote me and see trouble!

Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by bosco2017: 4:10am On Mar 13, 2017
chibboy:
mind the words you use here please..
But he ia terrorist . When u kill n instil fear in people you are a terrorist . Buhari is doing that.
Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by sarrki(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Amarabae:

Calm down and talk gently

OK we dey hear

1 Like

Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by ImperialYoruba: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Amarabae:

There is no nigerian with neck like turtle. Kanu is an alien, neck with retracting mechanism. He should serve for sacrifice to the gods to spare Buhari life.

Snipers are waiting for his release, guys are hungry for promotion in the IGPs office.

Yeye!
Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by durangokid: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2017
drss:
if any tin happens to Nnamdi Kanu, dat aso rock chief terrorist popularly called buari dulla..rd should be held responsible.
thank you my brother at least we know where their children are all over the world
Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by durangokid: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2017
sarrki:
Onikuje no one will poison you
.one thing that is certain is you have 5 more decades to spend in different prison under federal republic of Nigeria

This will serve as a deterrent to other criminals and outlaw like you
The worst that will happen is for him to be there a short period but for any harm we will come after them and their families both here in Nigeria and outside, they will not imagine what hit them
Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by jollymizzle(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2017
DocHMD:

Don't you think the joke is on you for arresting and killing people who make 'empty threats'? Why waste tax payers money on prosecuting people who make empty threats when the money could have been used to pay your parents who are civil servants?
no one has the right to threaten another person, whether it's real or empty is besides the point. It's against the law
Re: Biafra: DSS, Prison Wardens Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – Family Petitions US, by DocHMD: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2017
ettybaba:

2 things are common to both head among others. Empty threats and shameless chest beating.

You are pushing them to be violent because you are itching to discredit IPOB in the eyes of the world, and also probably because you over-estimate the ability of the violent boko members in your fulani-run nigeria army.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: ‘buhari Making Nnamdi Kanu A Hero Out Of Nothing’ -okorocha / You Don’t Own Niger Delta, Itsekiri National Youth Council Tells Ijaw / [BREAKING] Osinbajo, Nine Governors Form Committee On Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.