Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,098 members, 7,880,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Banned In India Uploaded On Youtube(sins 2005) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banned In India Uploaded On Youtube(sins 2005) (2169 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banned In India Uploaded On Youtube(sins 2005) by cocolacec(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
The movie is based on a True Life Story in India

A Catholic priest becomes involved in an amorous relationship with a local nurse.

In a small coastal village of Kerala in Southern India, an ambitious priest, who has a promising future in the ecclesiastical order, finds himself in a state of acute dilemma because of his accidental affair with a young woman. Despite his earnest effort on penance he slides deeper in to abyss of the amoral communion.

An Indian Film (2005) in English b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPruSLZHJlI
Re: Banned In India Uploaded On Youtube(sins 2005) by ikp120(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
What's your point exactly? undecided Are you referring to ... lipsrsealed I no mention name sha. But don't conclude yet sha. smiley smiley
Re: Banned In India Uploaded On Youtube(sins 2005) by cocolacec(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2017
The full story
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/marykutty-murder-case-kerela-priest-gets-death-sentence/1/329681.html

Sins
Directed by Vinod Pande
Produced by Vinod Pande
Starring Shiney Ahuja
Seema Rahmani
Vinod Pande
Music by Sanjoy Chowdhury (Background Score)
Distributed by Yash Raj Films
Release date
25 February 2005 (India)
Running time
138 min.
Country India
Language English[1]
Sins is a 2005 Bollywood film directed and produced by Vinod Pande.

The film depicting a Catholic priest romantically involved with a young woman, was protested against by those that felt it was a negative portrayal of Catholicism and indecent. Catholic Secular Forum filed a public interest litigation to stall its release but the court cleared the film.[2][3]

The film is based on news story that Pande read in 1988 about a Kerala priest sentenced to death on sexual harassment and murder charges.[4]

The film depicts the unconventional love cum passionate affair of a young girl with an otherwise older priest. Deciding to keep their love story confidential, things however take such a twist that their love story takes a perpetual transformation into a story marked by jealousy, hatred and treachery.

(1) (Reply)

It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. / REVEALED: The Pretty Lady Everyone Is Longing To See (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.