Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes (53077 Views)

Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Themandator: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

You really know this man well well.

God bless you.

Ask of his exploits on Egbeadokhai street in Auchi

Abeg gist me lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
What? shocked shocked

I specifically saw that name there with my own eyes, too bad i didn't screen shot it.... Ahh MOG fall my hands, to think i was even sticking up for him makes me guilty right now.....But why now Why are all my heroes falling or is it wrong to believe in mentors anymore

I don't go to church but every weekend i subscribe just to stream his Sunday services live and i have been doing that since 2013.....

Wait a minute,does god even exist?? Is there even heaven or hell fire or they are juat threats used my mog to extort people

God exists despite this scandal, and God being God had already foretold this through Jesus Christ, that many false prophets will rise using his name to deceive many ( Matt. 24.) These are one of the many signs of end times.

If you're conversant with the bible you will know the Apostle is fake because of his many unchristian utterances. For example, he said El Rufai will die because he was angered by Kaduna govt policy on religion. I didn't know Suleiman before he made that statement, but I knew he wasnt of God. I'm not a fan of the mallam myself but the bible ask us to pray for our enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by femi4: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
ionsman:
Lol....Been waiting for the day Apostle Suleiman would get exposed as a fraud. Guess it's almost nigh.

I remember when the idiot started his church in Uselu, S & T barracks road in 2000/2001. Then, girls who wanted to travel out to Italy for prostitution were flocking his wood structured cubicle church for SPIRITUAL CLEANSING. Cleansing of the pvssy...Lol

From there, he moved to mela motels road on the opposite side of S & T. This is a man I know well so all ye gullible Nigerians, keep taking sides with the fraud.

I really don't know if the mum is still alive,but I know they weren't agreeing then cause of his dubious ways. That man jazz na from India.
10000likes
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by femi4: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
What? shocked shocked

I specifically saw that name there with my own eyes, too bad i didn't screen shot it.... Ahh MOG fall my hands, to think i was even sticking up for him makes me guilty right now.....But why now Why are all my heroes falling or is it wrong to believe in mentors anymore

I don't go to church but every weekend i subscribe just to stream his Sunday services live and i have been doing that since 2013.....

Wait a minute,does god even exist?? Is there even heaven or hell fire or they are juat threats used my mog to extort people
He's human....more reason you shouldn't allow any human be your standard, not even me.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by femi4: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

Plenty people did.

They have already confirmed they did.
Somebody was even saying you didn't give him credit that he got it before you
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by bomboyi(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
What kind of prophet is fake Apostle Suleiman?
>Presidential election will be inconclusive, but Jonathan would be declared winner. APC Pray!--- Check today's date... GEJ is ex-president
-
>El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election... who is gov of Kaduna today?
>Anti-preaching bill: El-Rufai will die - Mr Johnson suleiman.
-El-Rufai asked mr suleiman to tell him the day he will die?
nigerians are still waiting
>I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention... who is president of America? Trump na woman?
>President Obama needs serious prayers for his health... Obama today has turned Mafia in America, giving Trump serious migraine. Hale and Hearty
>Britain needs prayers because of her Queen... Prayer for a 90 years old woman? To live to 200? (Nonsense, who doesnt know a 90 yrs old woman can die anytime?)
>2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred by violence and end up in court .-- -- There was no violence nor court case ooo.
>Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.... Okorocha today is the one taking people into APC. -Zara Gift Onyinye
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by poshbrave(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
How do u expect us to even believe u are not d one doing wrong programming with ur I.T brain that is yet to fetch u a living...uote author=AntiWailer post=54533179]I went to the site yesterday and his name was there

I knew that will be the next move and i made this comment. Those who checked will confirm too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3677566/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz#54505370

I even copied the details and pasted it here.
* I copied the raw HTML from Lagos State Govt Site yesterday.

wink grin cheesy

Removing it is just confirming what we are thinking.

I belong to the generation where Bishop Francis Wale Oke made a mistake and came out publicly to apologize. I love him and he remains a respected Man of God to me.
Not a pvssy licking wasteful god of Man playing god.

This is what i posted in the link below :

[/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by alaskido(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Na wetin dis man do Nigerians self?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by AntiWailer: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
poshbrave:
How do u expect us to even believe u are not d one doing wrong programming with ur I.T brain that is yet to fetch u a living

Lol.

My driver might be earning more than you.

He is much smarter and does not reason like an eediot the way u did right now.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
OnyeEgo1:

grin grin Datz AW loser end dia Argument seeing dey cant ansa simple basic question

Hahahaha who is the looser here, Despite all the evidence you are still asking me for evidence are you daft? Dint you listen to News?

Once Sahara reporter have interest in your case then you are good to go..
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Realist1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
ayenitre:

God exists despite this scandal, and God being God had already foretold this through Jesus Christ, that many false prophets will rise using his name to deceive many ( Matt. 24.) These are one of the many signs of end times.

If you're conversant with the bible you will know the Apostle is fake because of his many unchristian utterances. For example, he said El Rufai will die because he was angered by Kaduna govt policy on religion. I didn't know Suleiman before he made that statement, but I knew he wasnt of God. I'm not a fan of the mallam myself but the bible ask us to pray for our enemies.

Have you asked yourself why God looks on when these so called men of God commit different evils and deceit for tens of years with their member's hard earned money and even their body? Oh! I forgot he even new they will do such things before they were born,God is omniscient remember?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Edunwa302(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
I went to the site yesterday and his name was there

I knew that will be the next move and i made this comment. Those who checked will confirm too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3677566/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz#54505370

wink grin cheesy

I belong to the generation where Bishop Francis Wale Oke made a mistake and came out publicly to apologize. I love him and he remains a respected Man of God to me.

I pm u
Pls respond to it
Thanx
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by tosindelaw(f): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
I went to the site yesterday and his name was there

wink grin cheesy

Anti wailer na programmer,only a good one can explain this.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Realist1:

Have you asked yourself why God looks on when these so called men of God commit different evils and deceit for tens of years with their member's hard earned money and even their body? Oh! I forgot he even new they will do such things before they were born,God is omniscient remember?
Your point being?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Codes151(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2017
pahgy:

Omo dey dont register car with Apostle, weda u saw it or not its not done. 100% fake.
or!!! That's my point !
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by jozz(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Benz GL 450 to a babe which by all classification of ur bible is a Jezebel.
Little wonder why it is so easy for BH to recruit suicide bombers.
U People's reasoning is pathetic. What is more disturbing is the foolish defense of giving car gifts out, gate of he prevailing against church bull crap, marginalization of Christians, and other silly defences. I am a Christian too, but i am not stupeeed!
I too gbadun you my guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Of These Odunlade Adekola's Memes Is Your Favorite? / Davido And Chioma Spotted At BET Experience In Los Angeles After Wedding (video / Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.