Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Céline Dion Is Back Again With A New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Céline Dion Is Back Again With A New Video (386 Views)

Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz / Celine Dion Is Unrecognizable As She Goes Braless In All Black Outfit (PICS) / Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Céline Dion Is Back Again With A New Video by ieaempire44(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2017
The mother of Blue is back again, Disney’s fairytale “Beauty and the Beast”. The entertainment company has released the soundtrack for the live-action film. And from the entire film soundtrack which was sang by Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans, Josh Gad and more. The record features three more brand new tracks including Celine Dion’s "How Does a Moment Last Forever".

To watch the video, please click on this link https://ieaempire..com.ng/2017/03/celine-dion-how-does-moment-last.html

Re: Céline Dion Is Back Again With A New Video by subtlemee(f): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2017
I can't wait to see it
Re: Céline Dion Is Back Again With A New Video by sleeknick: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Oh Celine dion
Re: Céline Dion Is Back Again With A New Video by ieaempire44(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2017
sit close to your system and enjoy the video click on the link https://ieaempire..com.ng/2017/03/celine-dion-how-does-moment-last.html

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Use My Experience Over The Years To Serve – Mercy Johnson / 2face Idibia+annie Idibiacelebrates Their 4th Happy Marriage Anniversary(picvid) / Hilarious Video Of Adekunle Gold As Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.