Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,559 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income (52995 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by flyforall: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Proverbs is really a book for all to read.
How will one spend 11.5M on vanity and still brag on it
Lord have mercy and hope this ones don't get to the seat of power.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Andrewkinggg: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

Its funny that you don't want us to question the source of his income, but you're questioning the source of the actress income. There is a word for that, its called 'hypocrite'.

Lol smiley
It's funny that you didn't read the thread of this article before commenting. The actress was the one who is questioning this man's wealth. And I'm here not only questioning her wealth but also weight, size and obesity.
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Andrewkinggg: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
vicfuntop:

First of all, typo and error in the same sentence is tautology. They mean the same thing. When I quoted you I was asking if questioning the source of Eniola's obesity makes any sense to you because you were comparing it to hush's source of income. I wasn't correcting your English.

FYI it's called typological error hence why I used typo error. Anyways if she is allowed to question hushpuppi's wealth then allow me to question her weight, size and obesity. So we are even..
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

FYI it's called typological error hence why I used typo error. Anyways if she is allowed to question hushpuppi's wealth then allow me to question her weight, size and obesity. So we are even..

"TYPOLOGICAL" Really. Well its a TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR. Again typo and error in a sentence is still wrong. Trust me, the embolden still doesn't make sense. Fyi, I am not fighting you.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by vivavik(f): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
95% of the wealth and fake life people flaunt on Instagram and social media are monies gotten from the proceeds of.
Scam
Blood money
Prostitution money
Ass licking fame/money
Drugs
Etc

Young people should be patient and dont allow what you see online to push you into making money through any means
the last but not the least, "Politricks"

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by jpphilips(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Longcucumber(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
idbami2:

Na yyou bi God? undecided
we are the God/devil we see
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by MarieSucre(f): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Lol smiley
It's funny that you didn't read the thread of this article before commenting. The actress was the one who is questioning this man's wealth. And I'm here not only questioning her wealth but also weight, size and obesity.

Is she wrong to?

I picked 'source of wealth' because the remaining criticism is just rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by obyno417(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Silly man with no brain but lots of money.
He think he can buy any girl with his senseless display undecided
Them don spoil our girls finish. I am glad that there are still some with integrity.

Up ENIOLA BADMUS
lol can't money buy u? Eniola badmus is just triping 11.5m can buy any lady so girls stop hating and stop acting sent no be woman like Una no fear Bleep suleman despite he is a man of G..
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by obyno417(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Money na money irrespective of how e take came if I even see d money wey blood stain na him I even like pass
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by vivalavida(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
chimah3:
LOL!

But really whats the source of these monies!!!

Was in a club one day and these young boys on the next table kept ordering bowls and bowls of expensive champagne...Can bet none was up to 30years.

Guess what?

They were washing their hands with it....over 50 bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And none of that bottles cost less than 75000...do the math!

I think EFCC should have a team that check out clubs cus these niggas are either yahoo boys or kidnappers who have been paid easy money for nothing!

I'm not hating...just stating the obvious, because no one who works genuinely for their money will blow it that way!

Tell this to that IamAirforce1 who has been promoting one other criminal like that called B. j

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by IamAirforce1: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
vivalavida:

Tell this to that IamAirforce1 who has been promoting one other criminal like that called B. j
make your own money and you will be talked about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.