Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman (38581 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by themonk(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is not a BMC issue or a politically issue, if you know my moniker well you would know that I am anti_BMC in all aspects. This man has alot of evidences against him. I have a feeling he is guilty and I just want to truth to emerge.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by SageTravels: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
kkk
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by remedick: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:
It's no news that Apostle Sulaiman of Omega Fire Ministries, Auchi is presently battling a sex scandal and an attempt to silence a certain Miss Stephanie Otobo.
Events that has followed after this accusations raises more eyebrows than calm the situation.

Here are 5 actions that I believe gave the apostle away and makes him likely to be guilty than innocent.

1. Arrest of Miss Otobo
Yes. The whole scandal blow out with the news of the arrest of Miss Otobo, whom Apostle sulaiman claims was trying to black mail him.
It is not bad that she was arrested but why the following?
- accusation that she is a terrorist. What? Really? So you just arrest and detain someone for terrorism without evidence? This is an obvious give away. It is glaring they are just trying to silence the accused lady.

- arrested when she was trying to withdraw money sent to her from Apostle sulaiman's account. Now this is just so funny. Apostle claims she was blackmailing him and collecting money from him. For real. Would any sane person be sending money to a total stranger? Is it possible I just get pastor Adeboye's phone number and ask him to start sending money to me if I don't have any information he does not want exposed? This is enough for me to know the Apostle has lots of skeleton in his cupboard.

The supposed denial of Miss Otobo
After sahara reporters blew the cover over Apostle's sex scandal. The first retort we got was from. Miss Otobo herself. Yes, you read that right. Under 24hrs there was a post by "miss otobo" claiming Apostle was innocent and she had never met him. This post was published here on nairaland too.

how could miss otobo who was still in prison be posting on instagram?

- how come she said she had never met apostle only for apostle suleman to letter said he was trying to help her.

- when she was released from prison, she made it clear she was not backing down on the case. So who posted using her name to clear apostle sulaiman?

My people use your head.

3. Daniella Okeke immediately Daniella Okeke was mentioned as one of the Ladies apostle was spending church money on, she immediately changed the privacy settings of her instagram page. Why?

She has not denied the allegations.

Not responded in anyway. But she seems to be cleaning her tracks real fast.

4. Daniella Okeke Again and Apostle Sulaiman Benz Gl450 again sahara reporters reported a certain Benz Gl450 which was registered to Apostle Sulaiman.
The registration could be verified on the lagos state vehicle registration board's website.

NOTE THAT THIS INFORMATION WAS VERIFYIABLE ON SATURADY AND SUNDAY (12th and 13th of March)

All of a sudden this morning we can't find the ownership details on the site anymore.

For real?

WHY WAS THIS INFORMATION REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE.

This was followed by a post from a disciple of apostle sulaiman coming here on nairaland to call sahara reporters liars and announcing that there was no ownership information on the website.

For real?

An information many of us verified especially yesterday?

This is a well planned out attempt at damage control.

[b] 5. Apostle filing against Festus keyamo and threatening sahara reporters
I need not say much on this.

RUBBISH you have seen that all effort has been thwarted and you came up with this nonsense. YOUR WORKS as A BMC member has failed... you and others should go and get a better job.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by poppop: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
God knows
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by LesbianBoy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why do some people lie a lot on this forum

Daniella okeke didn't put her instagram to private setting immediately o!

I remember i still went to admire her big ass on her page days after she was mentioned as suleman girlfriend angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by owxy22(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
please let us respect the grace of God upon his life even if he is guilty, I support him... he is a servant of God. many of us blabbing here are chronic fornicators ranging from masturbators to the act itself. you can only castigate him if you have on sin.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Kenon9: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
BMC agent spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by smudge2079(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
I tot he said something wud happen in 24hrs....It's over 24 hours... Nothing is really happening... Apostle has tricked us.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by zebszebs: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
I did a print screen of the website before it was yanked off.

Kindly see the information yourself
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by dammytosh: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:

RUBBISH you have seen that all effort has been thwarted and you came up with this nonsense. YOUR WORKS as A BMC member has failed... you and others should go and get a better job.

lol..
Everybody that says anything about your Pastor is BMC.

bubu does not even know he exist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by remedick: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

Well said. BUUuUUUT not so fast. He owes that girl big time. He shld pay her that N500m for violating her human rights. Why did he cook up charges against her; labeling her a terrorist? If he loses the case in proving she has links with boko haram as he claims, then HE MUST PAY HER THE N500Million and apologize to her on a major tv channel or national newspaper
Go and force the 500m out of him na... stupid talks everywhere. El Rufai had better be ready for what will befall him and Buhari come 2019
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Abiys: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:
Miss Otobo has asked the police to cross reference her passport with that of apostle suleman, she claims she and apostle have visited about 3 countries all at the same time. And here bank account records too.

This is enough for me to know apostle suileman is guilty.

Guess sulaiman's response? He started threatening Festus Keyamo. Lol. Why did he not povide his passport?

Infact this man is a crook.

Those still supporting him are zombies

U really need to get urself good work and stop this nonsense because it won't take u to anywhere......i don't really understand why u r resurfacing this issue......
.meeeeeeeh u really need to channel ur brain into something profitable. Idiot
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by nuclearboy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yes, lagos has tried to remove his name but the "archive" site still has the name of the buyer and "registree" (sic) of the car

See view-source:http://web.archive.org/web/20170312200210/http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej

The man bought that car for Miss Okeke

3 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by BlindAngel: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:
Miss Otobo has asked the police to cross reference her passport with that of apostle suleman, she claims she and apostle have visited about 3 countries all at the same time. And here bank account records too.

Guess sulaiman's response? He started threatening Festus Keyamo. Lol. Why did he not povide his passport?

At the bolded, the girl knows that is never going to happen, she trusts her instinct 100% that that will not happen, also with the mtn tracking of calls and sms and others she knows it can't happen that is why she is using such powerful lines as tools.
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by dammytosh: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
zebszebs:
I did a print screen of the website before it was yanked off.

Kindly see the information yourself

Antiwailer said so.

He did a comprehensive explanation on one of his post.
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why is this issue a case, again Am I missing something?

- They are both adults
- They both were not under duress to have phuck grin grin grin grin
- No sex contract was broken.

Abeg, I wan sleep. Make una keep quite make I sleep, abeg!
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Overflogged issue. Make we hear word, e never do ni? See analysis, the kind analysis wey no fit bring Nigeria out of recession

2 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by remedick: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
lol.. see all of them. na dem plenty pass for here. I just realised they just got out of a meeting...

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Abudu2000(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is all politically motivated....i know apostle suleman might not be clean but why are all the scandals surfacing now?? Why was kaduna ever mentioned?? Even these sahara desert guys are on someones payrol i suspect
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by bedspread: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
OP U GET TIME!!
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by nNEOo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=HardMirror post=54542079]

1. Arrest of Miss Otobo
Yes. The whole scandal blow out with the news of the arrest of Miss Otobo, whom Apostle sulaiman claims was trying to black mail him.
It is not bad that she was arrested but why the following?
- accusation that she is a terrorist. What? Really? So you just arrest and detain someone for terrorism without evidence? This is an obvious give away. It is glaring they are just trying to silence the accused lady.

- arrested when she was trying to withdraw money sent to her from Apostle sulaiman's account. Now this is just so funny. Apostle claims she was blackmailing him and collecting money from him. For real. Would any sane person be sending money to a total stranger? Is it possible I just get pastor Adeboye's phone number and ask him to start sending money to me if I don't have any information he does not want exposed? This is enough for me to know the Apostle has lots of skeleton in his cupboard.
[/qoute]

Contradictory

- how come she said she had never met apostle only for apostle suleman to say he only wanted to help her and she comes back to tell you the had sex

I didn't bother reading the rest, here are my take on this
She is far too smart for you to crack, listen when you are uncertain, eliminate the probability what ever remains however improbable mus be the truth, She is just after his image

Next Tym think logically
Have a nice night

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by bwise4godfwc: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

..... So, go on brother.. Continue judging okay.... I don't know wat U and OP desire to achieve (from dis false/true thing) unless being PAID... I'm not a member of Apostle Suleiman's Church neither saying for his defence Rather understood well dat "JUDGEMENT IS ONLY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY"... So, u muslim guys here shld STOP all dis nonsense.....
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by remedick: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
dammytosh:

lol..
Everybody that says anything about your Pastor is BMC.

bubu does not even know he exist.
Bros, all these you guys are trying so hard to proof has failed. No matter what you all have done. The thread created this morning has done lots of damage to Northern Elites plans in a bid tarnish Suleiman;s image.

It is a lost battle, what you are now doing is grabbing at straws cos your job is threatened.

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by zabuur: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Leave apostle alone. He understands that Jesus had died for his sins so, he's free to commit as much as he can.

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by bezimo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Your claims are unfounded.

If someone blackmails you to extort money from you.Like otodo wanted to do to the Apostle, whats the rational next thing to do if you are innocent?
is not to inform the police and have the idiot arrested and possibly incacerated. So what are you now saying.

Oboy you are not making sense.

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by remedick: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
dillinger:
Overflogged issue. Make we hear word, e never do ni? See analysis, the kind analysis wey no fit bring Nigeria out of recession
don't mind them ooo. Anybody that collects money to tarnish someone;s image is a murderer. Period.

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by zabuur: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
bwise4godfwc:
..... So, go on brother.. Continue judging okay.... I don't know wat U and OP desire to achieve (from dis false/true thing) unless being PAID... I'm not a member of Apostle Suleiman's Church neither saying for his defence Rather understood well dat "JUDGEMENT IS ONLY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY"... So, u muslim guys here shld STOP all dis nonsense.....

Stop lying like apostle. You are a member of his church. Provide your ID CARD to know the church you attend. Ifa hear

2 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by dammytosh: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
Bros, all these you guys are trying so hard to proof has failed. No matter what you all have done. The thread created this morning has done lots of damage to Northern Elites plans in a bid tarnish Suleiman;s image.

It is a lost battle, what you are now doing is grabbing at straws cos your job is threatened.

which of the threads ?
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by gankz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
why dont u guys mind ur bussiness. here u go this guys have made money for themselves why u still dey the slumps. mehn u guys needs a rethink.
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Kenon9: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
I tot he said something wud happen in 24hrs....It's over 24 hours... Nothing is really happening... Apostle has tricked us.

The Ekiti Governors spokesman just released some very valid point picking obvious holes in Otobo's story within the 24 hours. Try to read it and make your deductions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.