Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,396 members, 7,904,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well (1359 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by aloybaba(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2007
Can you marry a girl you know the 2 ex boyfriends she ever had in her life and had sex with.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by ruescho(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2007
If u donĀ“t go for a virgin: yes!

Did u have girlfriends before?

Just ask cos I think it should be same rights for both sides!
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by layi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2007
Who do you want to marry?

The Girl OR The ex boyfriends ?
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by fellow(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2007
layi:

grin grin grin grin grin LMFAO

Where on earth did you put your mind?

I guess you need to re-read the post and find out the answer

Ye ye boy
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by layi(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2007
who?
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by fellow(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2007
hello

The question was
aloybaba:

Can you marry a girl you know the 2 ex boyfriends she ever had in her life and had sex with.

then why the question

layi:

When its obvious he was talking about the girl bro. No offense
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by Macgreat(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2007
@topic
what will you do if you have a beef with her ex not that you wanted it to happen,but well it did and first thing he threw at you is "i Bleep your wife,she screem my name when am hitting it and i can do again if i want to. . . she practically begs for it"
My anwser, NO
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by Amjiving: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2007
I have dated someone whose ex is my friend. Nothing dey there
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by Busta(f): 1:07am On Jan 22, 2007
I guess this topic is meant for the guys. undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by iice(f): 4:15am On Jan 22, 2007
In other words, can you marry a non virgin ex-girlfriend of someone you know. undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by Busta(f): 4:17am On Jan 22, 2007
iice:

In other words, can you marry a non virgin ex-girlfriend of someone you know. undecided
iice. . for some reasons, I don't get that undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by iice(f): 4:23am On Jan 22, 2007
LOL at first when i read the topic name, i thought it was only about knowing the ex boyfriend, but he added had sex with them, so obviously virginity is a thing for him. Plus knowing the ex-boyfriend is a problem for him.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by Busta(f): 4:25am On Jan 22, 2007
ohh, Ok now i get it
grin wink grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by Uche2nna(m): 4:41am On Jan 22, 2007
No need to add the sex thingy,,,is it not safe to assume that if he was her ex then they must have had sex 2geda

Anyway, I dont think it matters. Wat matters is wat U feel for the woman U call ur wife. Everybody has got a past.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Know The Ex Boyfriend Very Well by Osama10(m): 3:18am On Dec 17, 2010
There are some past that cannot be ignored because they would always come back to haunt you.

(1) (Reply)

'I / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? / Sexual Fantasies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.