Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,174 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition (711 Views)

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / 2019: Over 300,000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by Suleimman: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
As the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), last Thursday, released time for 2019 general elections, over 300, 000 youths under the auspices of Concerned Nigerian Youth Development Organisation (CNYDO), declared their support and endorsement for former Vice President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, ahead of the 2019 presidential race.

This was contained in statement released on Friday and signed by the national coordinator of the group comrade Joel Edegba, where he described Abubakar as man of the voiceless and downtrodden Nigerians.

The statement reads in part, “We in the Concerned Nigerian Youth Development Organisation, CNYDO, with over 300, 000 membership in 30 states have deemed it necessary to support and endorse former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, (Turakin Adamawa), as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, come 2019 by the grace of God.

“We have carefully assessed the political ideology, track record, achievement and competence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as former Vice President and seen that he is the man that can bring the expected change in Nigeria.”

“We are endeared to his commitment demonstrated towards the welfare and well being of Nigerians that are down trodden and forgotten. We are assuring His Excellency our maximal support for his ambition and as part of his move to liberate Nigerians, the youths in particular from the shackles of unemployment, poverty, social vices and stagnated progress by ensuring that he is elected as Nigeria’s next President in 2019.

“Based on his political achievements, prudent management of human and material resources, a detribalised Nigerian, non-religious and non-region biased nature and understanding in approaching issues that affects the different ethnic and tribal groups in the country, we declare that Nigeria will be in safe hands of Atiku.”

Explaining the rationale and decision by CNYDO to declare its support for the Former Vice President, the statement further reads, “We fell in love with his passion for the ordinary Nigerians by extending his hand of love and compassion to them as he has given lifeline and hope to many Nigerians both known and unknown.

“We also discovered that Turaki has been a man who has thrown his weight behind the voice of the minority ethnic groups in Nigeria, and recently, passionately supported the call for restructuring of Nigeria and true federalism, which majority of Nigerians have been agitating for long time.”

According to the statement, the APC chieftain’s political ideology have been people based, by being centred on egalitarianism, giving back resources to the states for proper utilisation and development of their people and also for all to enjoy maximally what God has blessed them with.
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
I do not believe any right thinking, progressive and intelligent young Nigerian will do this.
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by Horlufemi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
You want to recycle these old men? Wehdone youths grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by fanficgirl(f): 1:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Wtf. Recycle an old useless Northern general Nigeria is a failes state filled with defeated minds
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by Wantedmiller: 3:20am On Mar 16, 2017
300,000 youths only then Nobody is with him. RUBBISH grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by Igbonoid: 4:58am On Mar 16, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
I do not believe any right thinking, progressive and intelligent young Nigerian will do this.

Keep allowing them to massage their over bloated ego. Atiku has lost already..
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by rose54321: 5:10am On Mar 16, 2017
I might not like Atiku but if I have to choose between him and Buhari, he's got my vote.

As Professor Sadiq would say, if presented with 2 devils (figuratively speaking) you should vote the lesser devil.
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by Nwodosis(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Who counted the number of the youths?
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by madiba247: 5:28am On Mar 16, 2017
The youth must be crazy. If they want to mortgage their future, not me. Obasanjo has ruled (80), Buhari is ruling (74), Atiku too (73)?

We must be stupid altogether.

Are we cursed? Can we also lead this country? Why must we always sell of our birthright because of inducements? I sympathize with the future of this country!
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Igbonoid:

Keep allowing them to massage their over bloated ego. Atiku has lost already..

fanficgirl:
Wtf. Recycle an old useless Northern general Nigeria is a failes state filled with defeated minds

madiba247:
The youth must be crazy. If they want to mortgage their future, not me. Obasanjo has ruled (80), Buhari is ruling (74), Atiku too (73)?

We must be stupid altogether.

Are we cursed? Can we also lead this country? Why must we always sell of our birthright because of inducements? I sympathize with the future of this country!

You guys are obviously not part of those who subscribed to this submissive future mortgage.

Its better we go beyond this because nature abhors vacuum.

If there are no young people going out, we will have no choice but these old thieves.

But a movement began since last year, you need to be part of it.

See my signature.
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by Sebastine1994(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Booked
Re: 2019: 300, 000 Youths Throw Weight Behind Atiku’s Presidential Ambition by timecapsule: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Did i hear you said that 300 000 fools oh! sorry YOUTHS sold their birth right to ATIKU?. YOUTH the future leaders indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Submission On The Plight Of Oil-producing People Of Asa / Why Friday Is Unsafe For Atm Users / Chibok Girls List Reasons They Prefer Living With Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.