Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:03 AM

Avoid Chronic Kidney Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Avoid Chronic Kidney Disease (453 Views)

EAT WHOLE GRAIN EVERY DAY TO AVOID CHRONIC DISEASE LIKE CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE / How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Chronic Kidney Disease by Afriglobalmedia: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chronic kidney disease, also known as chronic kidney failure, explains the gradual loss of kidney function.
Your kidneys filter wastes and excess fluids from your blood, which then excretes in your urine.
When kidney disease reaches an advanced stage, dangerous levels of fluid, electrolytes and wastes can build up in your body.

Signs and Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of chronic kidney disease increase over time if kidney damage progresses slowly.

These signs and symptoms include:
Vomiting, Loss of appetite, Fatigue, and weakness, Sleep problems, Nausea, Changes in how much you urinate, Decreased mental sharpness, Swelling of feet and ankles, More itching

Afriglobal Medicare Test types for Kidney diseases.
Blood tests: Kidney function tests look for the level of waste products, such as creatinine and urea, in the blood.

Urine tests: We analyze a sample of your urine which may reveal abnormalities that point to chronic kidney failure to help identify the cause of the diseases.

Imaging tests: We conduct ultrasound tests to assess your kidneys' structure and size.

If you have a medical condition that increases your risk of kidney disease, Request an appointment with Afriglobal Medicare.
We are likely to monitor your blood pressure and kidney function with urine and blood tests during regular office visits.

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Calcmag / 5 Everyday Food That Protects The Immune System By Nature's Eden / The Son Of PDP Chieftain , Chief Tony Anenih Dies At Lagos Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.