Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,353 members, 7,913,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Moderator's Year End Comments - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Moderator's Year End Comments (1284 Views)

Best Year-end New Car Deals / Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions / 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator's Year End Comments by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
May I use this opportunity to thank the patrons of the auto section for a great year.  As the year went by, my duty as a moderator became easier. Fights among dealers and buyers alike, has significantly subsided and forumites seem to always be in the mood to help each other out.

I will also like to take this opportunity to thank a couple of  frequent posters who are not dealers, but make incredibly positive contribution to the section. (1) Siena and (2) Sultaan, in no particular order.

Additionally, in my mind, the new dealer of the year is BizBooks, who in addition to his selling activities, consistently provides free Autocheck/Carfax report to users – kudos to you.

Chasis Number(VIN) Autocheck/Carfax report.

Please note that from now on, free Autocheck/Carfax reports for advertised cars will be provided on the sticky thread only upon request. Thus, if a dealer posts the chassis number (VIN) in his Ad, anyone that wants the report should post the chassis number (VIN) along with a link to the advertisement on the sticky thread titled VIN Reports For Advertised Cars  . The report with then be provided as soon as possible

The thread will be a sticky for a couple of weeks.

May you all have a very Merry Christmas,  Happy Salah, and a wonderful Holiday season.

Monitor_1
Re: Moderator's Year End Comments by Emperoh(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2009
Surely, this thread is amongst the fastest developing auto sites on nairaland and more or less, nigeria.
I will do my best to attract more people here to for their auto needs.

Mod, u have been doing a great job and i must commend you for utmost sense or maturity and calmness in absolving issues
Being a Mod doesn't come easy particularly with discharging your duties. But you have done it very well thus far.

For those who might have been offended in the course of business tis year, pls lets forgive and carry into the new year,
a great spirit of togetherness and progress. . . .for those who lost their cars,

God will surely replenish you with bigger bounties and may the persons who caused you this sort of discomfort ne'er know comfort in their lives!!

Nairaland auto section shall prosper!!!

Emperoh wishes everyone a bountiful xmas!!!
Re: Moderator's Year End Comments by german007(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
[b]May I also add that finding out about the nairaland auto section for me was the biggest achievement for me this year. Im a relatively new car dealer and when I started out I had some teething problems just like any new business will, Over the time, by following the footsteps of the experts on here, Iv learnt a lot and developed a lot. I attribute all of this to nairaland as a whole.

You mods have been doing a great job and so have the experts on here, Inspired , jenju , emperoh , igwe , bizbook , sienna ,fhemmy, friendl ,viperman , piedpiper to name a few.

I also take this moment to pray God gives all those who were victims of car thefts the strength and fortitude to bear the loss and for the almighty God to bless them a million time more than what they have lost. May the perpetrators of this shameful acts be brought to shame and thier actions bring them everlasting misery and ill luck.

And I also say a prayer for our president, Umaru Yaradua, May God grant him good health, long life and prosperity.

May nairaland and nigeria as whole pray from strength to strength.
A very merry xmas and happy sallah from german007.

Kind regards
[/b]
Re: Moderator's Year End Comments by trisurface: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
Aw Shucks!
All dis love in the air's got me misty eyed.
My touchpad's not working right as a result of the salty tears i've cried on me laptop. Dont U get it, The Love's just too damn much!
I know all the people mentioned in the Moderator's Love letter and the kind co-contributors wont mind taking the love a little further, sob, sob, and giving me a healthy discount, sob some more, sob, sob on the Toyota Hilux i could not buy this year,sob,sob.
It has to to be a factory fitted AC, Auxillary Gear Model,sob,sob. It must be Clean in and Out,preferrably with Low Mileage,sob,sob some more.
Anyone feeling the Love,sob,who wants to make me cry more tears of Joy-Got plenty more where all this sobs came from-should pls reach me on this forum with Pix attached.
In the Interest of all the Love in the Air, pls keep your prices sobbing low, if U know what I mean.
One Love,sob,plenty sobs,Everyone. One Love,sob,sob,sob
Re: Moderator's Year End Comments by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2009
@Emperoh and german007: Thanks for your comments. This Auto section has arguably become one of the best auto marts in Africa. Thanks to all for the positive contributions

@trisurface: No sobbing please. Tis the seasson to be Jolly. smiley

I noticed that someone opened a thread strictly for acknowledging fellow Auto section patrons, so I'd recommend that any additional kudos be posted there.

Once again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
Re: Moderator's Year End Comments by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2010
[size=24pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR!!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Car Dealership In Enugu Or Owerri / Gps & Gsm Car Security / Tracker / Clean 2002 Honda Accord From The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.