Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) (3199 Views)

‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara has received President Muhammadu Buhari's letter on his resumption to duty.

Dogara, shortly after receiving the letter said he will read the it to his colleagues in plenary on Tuesday

“Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will read this to my colleagues on the floor of the House and thereafter make comments from there,” he said

See the letter below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/see-copy-of-president-buharis-letter-to.html

Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Donexy16(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ar swear I can sign baba's signature perfectly
Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Temidayo9(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bubu handwriting fine o
Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Watch president Buhari signing the letter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvqf8JOuYb0
Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
No talk am outside o grin grin
Donexy16:
Ar swear I can sign baba's signature perfectly
Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Speaker Dogara receiving the letter

Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hope it wont mean resumption to inflation and high exchange rate
Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
MBuhari ----amazing signature grin
Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
I am seriously wailing for Naira.
Re: See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo) by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2017

(1)

Breaking News: Sen Mao Ohuabunwa In Certificate Scandal / Meet The PRP Benue State Governorship Aspirant Who Is A Pastor / Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.