Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion (17379 Views)

Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Runtown's Billboard Spotted In Time-square, New York / Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by bbbabes(f): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Unarguably the biggest music duo in Africa, Peter & Paul Okoye of P-Square after all their break up saga that almost ruined their reputable brand last year, they moved on and made magic songs aftermath; what we’ve always known them for.

The singers whose recently released single “Away” is buzzing all around the world, moved into their new mansion in Nigeria’s commercial city, Lagos, highly prized location – Banana Island months ago. The mansion is estimated to worth over 1.5 billion naira, and is occupied by the duo Peter & Paul Okoye, their elder brother and manager, Jude Engees Okoye, their wives and children.

From the photos seen below, the interior boasts of high luxury and state of the art designs. You know, you see this and you just want to work harder right? lol. Congratulations to the Okoye brothers. In unity they stand stronger.

Check out Al the Photos Below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/photos-of-p-squares-new-mansion-in.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by bbbabes(f): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by nero2face: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
even though it's good to hustle and make cool money, I don't know de essence of this lavishing style of life...they've got so many mansions, private jets...still they won't stop building and buying expensive cars, they can reach out to de less privileged, de poor and motherless... maybe they plan to take these things to de other world when they die...vanity

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is totally worth it!
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by femolacqua(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Impressive
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by Rtopzy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
They are enjoying the fruits of their labour. Nice one, but they should imitate Churchill.
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by Alleviating: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
They are eating the life of their heads lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by hahn(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
nero2face:
even though it's good to hustle and make cool money, I don't know de essence of this lavishing style of life...they've got so many mansions, private jets...still they won't stop building and buying expensive cars, they can reach out to de less privileged, de poor and motherless... maybe they plan to take these things to de other world when they die...vanity

*in fela's voice*

Suffer suffer for world. Amen

Enjoy for heaven. Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by nwaanambra1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
good for them!

but serious who P-square don epp?

i never hear of their foundation, nor their charity works - only pics of them enjoying 'their' money!

as small as i am av even epped more peeps than them! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by auntysimbiat(f): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
WOW .. MAKE SENSE
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by DCMIX(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
1.5 billion kobo or naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
I Does it mean that the 3 families live together in the same mansion?

Can someone please enlighten me?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by nikkypearl(f): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:
good for them!

but serious who P-square don epp?

i never hear of their foundation, nor their charity works - only pics of them enjoying 'their' money!

as small as i am av even epped more peeps than them! cheesy
do you need help

if yes..
1)go to God in prayers

2) hustle

3)double your hustle...nd cum back to do your own charity work !

#yolo#

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by Tazdroid(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Reaping the fruits of their collective labour
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by moblix: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
People keep blaming government why som rich celebrity can as well invest in the country to reduce d rate of unemployment.p² life has given u so much to enable u invest to help d people of dis country, And if u don't no how to invest to reduce d rate of employment Dan ask dangote to teacher u guys.thanks and God bless u guys longlif

1 Like

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by rattlesnake(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ok i use to ask myself
after having the best crib in the choisest places WHAT NEXT
SURELY THAT CANT BE ALL to life

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by napoleon77(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
bbbabes:

Unarguably the biggest music duo in Africa, Peter & Paul Okoye of P-Square after all their break up saga that almost ruined their reputable brand last year, they moved on and made magic songs aftermath; what we’ve always known them for.

The singers whose recently released single “Away” is buzzing all around the world, moved into their new mansion in Nigeria’s commercial city, Lagos, highly prized location – Banana Island months ago. The mansion is estimated to worth over 1.5 billion naira, and is occupied by the duo Peter & Paul Okoye, their elder brother and manager, Jude Engees Okoye, their wives and children.

From the photos seen below, the interior boasts of high luxury and state of the art designs. You know, you see this and you just want to work harder right? lol. Congratulations to the Okoye brothers. In unity they stand stronger.

Check out Al the Photos Below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/photos-of-p-squares-new-mansion-in.html

lalasticlala

Estimated to be worth over N1.5bn by who?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by ozoebuka1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
waiting for emoney to build new house and Show us the interior tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by Preca(f): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alleviating:
They are eating the life of their heads lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by ruggedtimi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by damilolaq99(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
nero2face:
I'm sure in school you were taught the meaning of investments and what real estate means. Real Estate always appreciates,it neva depreciates. Buyin of houses is nt a waste of money bt investment. Nd wu told u dey dnt giv 2 charity. They shld pack all d money 2 charity abi? U knw notin man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 14, 2017
nero2face:

Its this mentality that drags us back in Nigeria. Truth is pray to God, work hard...and apply biblical principles and wisdom. Even some of the so called less privileged... U think by "helping " them out...it changes anything? Do u realize some of then are wicked? I'm from akwa ibom and I know how many young men's businesses and lives were destroyed after helping the so called less privileged in thier villages, a couple run on d streets mad...now people like u won't even care to figure out how to fix the man up. One of the lessons any successful person learns is that humanity is at times overatted..d people u show kindness the most, hurt you the most, take a cue from Jesus....they take u for granted...can even kill you. P square is Igbo...u want to tell me that there is no possibility that if they get too liberal with thier village folks...that they can be done away with and thier estate forcefully taken from thier wives and kids?. U no dey Africa? Gos says enjoy the fruit of your labour. Its their hardwork...let them enjoy it. And no how, no how they must have impacted positively on multiple lives.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by nextprince: 5:07am On Mar 14, 2017
napoleon77:

Estimated to be worth over N1.5bn by who?

Do you know the worth of a single plot of land in Banana Island?

Do you know the number of plots occupied by that edifice?

How much do you think it costs to develop the structure?

The furnishing of the building alone can erect number of flats in some places.

Now do the estimate, you will find out the mansion is even underpriced at N1.5B.

I'm not a fan of any musical artiste but we need to be sincere at least.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by nextprince: 5:13am On Mar 14, 2017
DCMIX:
1.5 billion kobo or naira?

Naira, and to me, it is even underpriced.

I hope you know the worth of a single plot of land in Banana Island and this building occupies more than two plots.
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by divinelove(m): 6:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loses his soul

Spits on thread
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by napoleon77(m): 6:30am On Mar 14, 2017
nextprince:

Do you know the worth of a single plot of land in Banana Island?

Do you know the number of plots occupied by that edifice?

How much do you think it costs to develop the structure?

The furnishing of the building alone can erect number of flats in some places.

Now do the estimate, you will find out the mansion is even underpriced at N1.5B.

I'm not a fan of any musical artiste but we need to be sincere at least.

Do you have answers to any of the questions you raised?
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2017
What else do they sell apart from music? undecided That wealth is NOT just music
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by nextprince: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2017
napoleon77:

Do you have answers to any if the questions you raised?

Well, I have an idea.

A plot of land in BI can go for as much as N1b, not necessarily all plots but the least you can get is 200m.
And that building is obviously not on a single plot.

Looking at the structure, I'm not a valuer, but the least that can put it up cannot be less than 300m.

The state of the art items in that building, of course will cost a big deal.

Note, this is just moderate

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by lonelydora: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2017
A nice mansion no doubt, but 1.5billion? Make Una small small dey lie now.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by napoleon77(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2017
nextprince:

Well, I have an idea.

A plot of land in BI can go for as much as N1b, not necessarily all plots but the least you can get is 200m.
And that building is obviously not on a single plot.

Looking at the structure, I'm not a valuer, but the least that can put it up cannot be less than 300m.

The state of the art items in that building, of course will cost a big deal.

Note, this is just moderate

Ok.

From your analysis above some things are very clear.

You have no idea of the cost if the "state of the art items".

You agree that you are not a valuer so you do not know the cost of the structure so how on earth did you get a figure of N300m?

You do not know how many plots of land the structure covers, neither do you know the value of each of the plots.

So when you started by saying well, I have an idea, the truth is that you have no idea!

But we agree that the mansion is expensive but we do not know the value.
Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by napoleon77(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2017
damilolaq99:

I'm sure in school you were taught the meaning of investments and what real estate means. Real Estate always appreciates,it neva depreciates. Buyin of houses is nt a waste of money bt investment. Nd wu told u dey dnt giv 2 charity. They shld pack all d money 2 charity abi? U knw notin man

It's a fallacy to say real estate never depreciates.

Re: Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion by nextprince: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2017
napoleon77:

Ok.

From your analysis above some things are very clear.

You have no idea of the cost if the "state of the art items".

You agree that you are not a valuer so you do not know the cost of the structure so how on earth did you get a figure of N300m?

You do not know how many plots of land the structure covers, neither do you know the value of each of the plots.

So when you started by saying well, I have an idea, the truth is that you have no idea!

But we agree that the mansion is expensive but we do not know the value.

I'm not a valuer but I built a hut for myself. From the size of my hut, I know this building occupies more than one plot, prove me wrong bro.

Also, you are apparently silent on the cost of plots in BI, why? Pls prove me wrong as well.

I may not know the cost of the items, but even a dunce will not mistake them cheap ones.

From the estimate of my hut, I will tell you that building cannot be less than 300m, pls prove me wrong with your superior knowledge or stfu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Signs Yomi Blaze To YBNL / Wizkid: I Want To Have A Girl Child After Fathering Three Boys / Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.