Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

All These Trends Of "Is That One A "So So So" School Student?" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All These Trends Of "Is That One A "So So So" School Student?" (529 Views)

"Ant" Trends Among Nigerians On Social Media And It's Hilarious / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All These Trends Of "Is That One A "So So So" School Student?" by purpledove(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
ALL THESE TRENDS OF
"IS THAT ONE A "SO SO SO" SCHOOL STUDENT?"
BIU that all their students are left overs of "what jamb cannot take" started it, I kept quiet.
UNIBEN that is the best school in the whole world joined in that rubbish,I was surprised.
FUTO that is "Owerri boys high school" joined.. I kept quiet.
UNIKPOM (AAU, Ekpoma) that coming to UNIBEN for party is like going to London for them.,they literally see UNIBEN as a tourist centre, dem too join,I kept quiet.
AUCHI POLY...oh my goodness!!, I don suffer, wetin I no go see for ds life!!,
See DELSU o...those ones should be saying "a delsu student that doesn't have STDs,is that one a delsu student?"... Them too join I kept quiet.
When I will have issues with the entire staff of Facebook is when I will hear peeem! From any student of COLLEGE abi na UNIVERSTY OF EDUCATION, EKIADOLOR... That is when they will know I'm mad..
I'm waiting and watching

(1) (Reply)

Never mind / AKSU Graduates 33 Students With First Class - VC / Oou Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.