Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,327 members, 7,916,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

"What are your Experiences As An Expectant Dad for the first time?" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "What are your Experiences As An Expectant Dad for the first time?" (664 Views)

Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What are your Experiences As An Expectant Dad for the first time?" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
I wonder if am having the same experience as you guys who have been on this road before or if it differs.
The anxiety of watching my heavily preggy wife..knowing in a very short while, as God will want it, I will carry my child and be counted among dads around the world is suffocating me already.
As the days draw closer, I don't sleep much again, am particularly overjoyed, very serious with anything that has to do with money and business unlike before, and most especially very aggressive when it comes to situations that will make my young family uncomfortable .
I see myself exercising a lot this days, like am going one on one with a wrestling superstar, in general, I am having an unusual kind of physical strength.
There are attitudinal changes and many more.
Anyone with such kind of experience or something else as an expectant father for the first time?
Pls feel free to share.

2 Likes

Re: "What are your Experiences As An Expectant Dad for the first time?" by athaliya(f): 12:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Congrats in advance while we wait for the daddys to come share their experiences

1 Like

Re: "What are your Experiences As An Expectant Dad for the first time?" by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2017
athaliya:
Congrats in advance while we wait for the daddys to come share their experiences
thanks athaliya

1 Like

Re: "What are your Experiences As An Expectant Dad for the first time?" by annie74(f): 3:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Congratulations! May God grant her safe delivery

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

News: Rccg Pastor. Pastor Olubunmi Philip Ajayi Is Celebrating His 50th Birthday / Daughter Have S3x With Father To Discourage Him From Remarrying / 10 Warning Signs The Universe Sends When You’re On The Wrong Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.