Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,454 members, 7,971,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:15 PM

Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks (10896 Views)

South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks by MPSA(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
this is the best you came up with? Well, I don't wanna live in this dirty place again, that's why I'm coming over to your Heaven........... I love your very cheap women and you need trust what I can do

Man grin We have so many P*ssy Grabbers from your country grin , we don't need more P*ssy grabbers any more, Stay in your country grin we don't need you here grin

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks by MPSA(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

MTN Nigeria is generating more revenue than MTN South Africa, ditto Shoprite, Standard chartered bank and other south africa companies in Nigeria. If you want our people to leave south africa, then tell your greedy corporations in Nigeria to return back, until then our people will keep flooding south africa, taking away your petty business and south african women whose love for Nigerian dick is legendary grin grin grin

It doesn't matter, at the end of the day, SA is creating work for your people, Because we want your *gly head to remain at home grin I don't see any favor from that grin
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks by MPSA(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Look at dirty south africa featured on new york times.. smelling south africa

In Nigeria; Makoko will remain Makoko forever grin But in SA, Our government is working very hard to address the challenges of the community grin No one will solve the problem of Makoko grin
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks by MPSA(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Our government is building houses for the poor, free of charge, I love my country. That why we don't need your problems here, you must solve your problems in your country, not in SA, We have our own problems, we don't need more problems from you guys grin You must learn to solve your problems , not to run away from your problems grin
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks by AtlanticBreeze: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
MPSA:

Man! This is a small area in SA, Our government is going to build RDP Houses for them, our government is working, That is why we don't migrate to other countries, In your country is a different story, You don't know how to solve problems grin That is why you are all over the world grin This is South Africa RDP Houses grin
our government is going to.... maybe after zuma gets his 100th wife cheesy cheesy cheesy.. GTFOH

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks by 14(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

our government is going to.... maybe after zuma gets his 100th wife cheesy cheesy cheesy.. GTFOH

The problem we are only looking or see SA at fault and ignoring the real issues here. If you have 250 000 nigerians in south africa, ask yourself why dont you have 250 000 South africans in Nigeria. When you discover your answer, it would be the reason why all this is happening.
You have large number of poor nigerians going to seek better life in South Africa, when they arrive there, they meet the locals who are poor, also looking to better their lives. The pie is so little, and the people are many. Thats where the issues are, poor locals and poor foreigners fighting for that small pie. So, can you blame South africa alone in this case and forget to look at the countries where these foreigners are coming from.
South africa resources cant carter for every African, parkistani, bangladeshi. The soon the leaders across africa start to take good care of their citizens, there wont be these xenophobia.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 / Now That Subsidy Is Gone, What Is The Plan? - Babajide Fadoju / PDP suspension: Ayu Committee grills Elumelu, Ikpeazu, Oke, others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.