Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,964 members, 7,909,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:03 AM

fund ecurrency - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / fund ecurrency (439 Views)

How To Fund Bet9ja Or Any Betting Company With Diamond Mobile App. / Need Fund For You Statement / How Can I Fund My Neteller Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

fund ecurrency by damiultimate: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2017
hey nairalanders, I wanna know who's in for buying e-currency at rates significantly lower than the exchangers outside there and sell higher than most exchangers.................contact me personally for more details on towbylogan@gmail.com or call me on 08121382315........our cause us to make customers feel satisfied and get full percentage of their money on exchange and not some overgain exchange system........you can exchange between e-currencues and can also buy for now.......we are looking forward to working with you.........
Re: fund ecurrency by damiultimate: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Youcan buy from $5 dollars to any amount.........and also, we have a referral scheme available where you get a commission on every sale you make either the person buys or sells..........you can comment for more details.....
Re: fund ecurrency by damiultimate: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2017
most of our ecurrencies buy rates range from 455 - 475 where other Ecurrency changers range from 500 to 550 and selling to us at the rates or 420 - 440 per dollar............save money by buying and selling from and to us........contact me to know all available ecurrencies....... towbylogan@gmail.com or +2348121382315.........you can also convert between ecurrencies at a low rate of 4 - 5%..........contact us today.........

(1) (Reply)

New Environmental Law Will Guarantee Lagosians' Right To Cleaner, Safer Environ / Customs State Requirements To Buy Auctioned Goods, Launches Electronic Platform / Diehard Efe Fans... Come And Celebrate The Victory For Me Oooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.