Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

The World's Finest Brains In One Photo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The World's Finest Brains In One Photo (4978 Views)

Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student / Hot Brains In The House, Abeg Help Me Out With This Question.#500 Airtime Reward / Crack Your Brains!!! Name A Country Without The Letter "A" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Thepasserby(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
galadima77:

Better put! I'm not sure the OP has the faintest idea of what "God" means or stands for.

Perhaps you will enlighten me and help my ignorance.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by lordraiden(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
BlackOnassis:
ha yes. Einstein was a fuckboi. He forked tons of chicks while his wife was sick but he took care of her though.
lol,do u know him in person
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thepasserby:
These were gods who dwelt among humans. They are the perfect example of what it means to be created in the image of God. They thought like God and acted like him to make life for other humans interesting and worth leaving.

Even their bones should be rotten by now, but their names have been immortalized to live on. As long as the world still exists, all generation of humans must come across these gods.

They lived for a while but carved their names on the rocks of time never to be erased by any form of climatic condition.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

Abeg, remove compton and that Debye guy from this pic and replace with Isaac Newton and Bernoulli respectively asap!
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by BlackOnassis(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
lordraiden:
lol,do u know him in person
grin no. But im his fan. I hv read a lot about his life and watched pbs documentaries about him.

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by galadima77(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
DanXplore:

Abeg, remove compton and that Debye guy from this pic and replace with Isaac Newton and Bernoulli respectively asap!

I don't think that picture was photoshopped.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by ngoremeka: 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
illicit:
whats the story behind the pics, somebody enlighten me pls
if i get this kind of pix of me an rich people in the next 50 years people will buy it for millions
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by laiza(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Taich:
Why is Einstein seating in the middle? Just curious, well deserved seat for him.
I think the real question would be "who took that picture?"

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2017
laiza:
A photographer.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Taich(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2017
laiza:
From the age of the photo, I guess a professional photographer did that. Unlike now that anybody can use a camera it wasn't like that in times past.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2017
galadima77:

I don't think that picture was photoshopped.
the pics was obviously photoshoped. Einstein is about the youngest scientist in that pics in fact he lived up to the last millennium(I think he died in 1946), how come he took picture with scientists that existed in 18th and early 19th century.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by DanielGb(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Einstein, I know. Others, I know not. Who are they?
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by abumeinben(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2017
So where is the selfless, humanitarian, almighty Nikola Tesla?
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by laiza(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2017
hoshodie:

A photographer.
of course a photographer took the shot, but a is he a scientist too grin grin
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by laiza(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Taich:

From the age of the photo, I guess a professional photographer did that. Unlike now that anybody can use a camera it wasn't like that in times past.
of course a photographer took the shot, but a is he a scientist too grin grin grin
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by martinsfm(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aint complete tho...Newton aint there...
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Martinez19(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
I have the coloured picture on my phone. This picture and the biography of each scientist in that pic inspired my love for mathematics, physics and chemistry.

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
laiza:
of course a photographer took the shot, but a is he a scientist too grin grin
Lol
A scientist wouldn't give a good shot like that grin
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by SetrakusRa(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why is Bernoulli missing? From chemistry, physics, maths and even statistics - that guy pursue me die!
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Taich(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
laiza:
of course a photographer took the shot, but a is he a scientist too grin grin grin
I doubt he is.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by alex81(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
this list no complete jor.

where is Isaac Newton, Galileo , Simon Laplace (d youngest prof of mathematics), Leibnitz, and GEJ the hero of Nigerian democracy... tongue tongue grin
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Martinez19(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
SetrakusRa:
Why is Bernoulli missing? From chemistry, physics, maths and even statistics - that guy pursue me die!
Bernoulli lived and died long before these guys were born. Jacob Bernoulli, Johann Bernoulli, Leibniz, Newton, Hooke, Huygens, Pascal, L'hopital e.t.c. all lived and died before these men.

2 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Martinez19(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
alex81:
this list no complete jor.

where is Isaac Newton, Galileo , Simon Laplace (d youngest prof of mathematics), Leibnitz, and GEJ the hero of Nigerian democracy... tongue tongue grin
Newton, the Bernoullis, Leibniz, Simon pierre de Place, Huygens e.t.c lived and died before these men. So you won't see their pictures expect portraits. Galileo died the year Newton was born.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by alex81(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Martinez19:
Newton, the Bernoullis, Leibniz, Simon pierre de Place, Huygens e.t.c lived and died before these men. So you won't see their pictures expect portraits. Galileo died the year Newton was born.

k GEJ nko tongue
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Martinez19(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
alex81:

k GEJ nko tongue
his thinking prowess can't be compared to that these scientists.

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Mcowubaba: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
BlackOnassis:
I see my BAE Marie Curie. Gawd i love intelligent chicks.
Bae died out of her own discovery. Lol...

She is a great woman though..
Not all this slay bitches we have now!!
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by konfused: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Most of these men are Germans.

I respect those guys alot, if not for the WWII and Hilter, no developed country would have matched them.

Even during WWII, they were already advanced that the Allied forces had to relocate most of their finest brains to America.

Read up on operation paperclip.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by mildteddy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
See men.
Schrodinger (Schrodinger's cat), Heisenberg (uncertainty principle), Niel Bohr (quantum physics, atomic model), Dirac (Dirac's Delta function)...

Out of the box thinkers of the 20th century!

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by BaEnki(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
No black among themsad
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by majour(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
No tesla, Bleep this
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by konfused: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Just negodu men. All these men and a woman have equations in physics or chemistry. See the father sitting in the middle

Kai.........

Our generation......can we ever have guys like these men.

Men who achieved all a lot without the help of any computer or software

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by SetrakusRa(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Martinez19:
Bernoulli lived and died long before these guys were born. Jacob Bernoulli, Johann Bernoulli, Leibniz, Newton, Hooke, Huygens, Pascal, L'hopital e.t.c. all lived and died before these men.

wow.. Amazing..

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) / How Can One Retrieve His Neco Exam Number After Losing The Print Out? / Largest Polytechnics In Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.