Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:53 PM

Technology Updates! - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Updates! (26915 Views)

2013 Technology Updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technology Updates! by visalat(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
We'r pretty sure that in one way or the other, you might have heard of the so called MTN Magic Sim that gives one the pleasure of browsing free on any devices you could ever think of that has internet facilities. The good thing about this stuff is that, it has been in use for more than a year now and MTN will be seeing your line browsing as if you're on a subscription which you're not.

You all know that our last trick was blocked because buyers resold our guide for N1000 instead of selling the sims as we instructed or rather sell at a reasonable price since you dont know who is buying now the old one have been officially blocked.
We have gotten a new method and we are not selling this out cheap like the old one.
Our new trick is marvelous and we can guarantee you that it is easy just like the old one.
Our old customers who activated their sims are still using it to browse & are happy but is a pity that new people can't.

With our new trick you can start making magic mtn sims that can browse unlimited without expiry. DO you know how much people charge selling the activated sim to others?

If you're wise enough, you will know that people are actually making cool money selling these sims alone.
We want you as well to make your cool cash from this trick and that's why we are offering a service of teaching you the trick and not selling the sim.

There is a saying that "Nothing Good Comes Easy"..........
Don't ask us to reduce the price cos we wont.The lesser the better!!!

Gatewayvpn will not be held reliable for any loss or error occurred during the process.

Remember this sim requires:

No proxy required
No need for software
No need for VPN
No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
No hidden charges,
No bandwidth limit
No expiring date

Requirements:
1. Any MODEM that works with MTN Sim Card
2. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop
3. 3G network in your locality
3. Get a complete Pack of the CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!

Benefits:
You can make alot of money provisioning or configuring SIM Cards for others
You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers
Its unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more..
No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that
No Data Limit
Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more
Has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs
Powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones

Grab this trick now and start browsing free unlimited at gatewayvpn.com/tweak.php

For support call 08154057285 or 08030981624
BBM PIN: 330A98D4
Re: Technology Updates! by sholamat: 1:22pm On May 02, 2013
I was so suprised wen i saw this my self just downloaded dis 2go nd afta 3hours using it my star changed to ultimate
just download and enjjoy dont forget to say thank u !!!!!!

Re: Technology Updates! by soma042(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2013
please can someone help me with the functional software i can watch live sports,download live streaming or video online. my pc notebook 2 window7 hp
Re: Technology Updates! by barbarahambly(f): 12:22pm On May 07, 2013
I am very glad to read all this information.you has given a details about new update in technologies is good. 1 thing i just want to know that how will i install my windows 8 in my pc....
Re: Technology Updates! by techmymoney(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2013
Watch The First-Ever Music Video From Space By Chris Hadfield http://techmymoney.com/watch-the-first-ever-music-video-from-space-by-chris-hadfield/

Re: Technology Updates! by fasuyit: 6:41pm On May 22, 2013
My recommendation for web hosting
Choosing a web hosting provider is not easy. There's a huge number of very similar web hosts out there, and 99% of the information about them is bogus. Feel free to do your own research into web hosting, but I think you'll find it mind-boggling.

Whether they say so or not, all sites that recommend web hosting receive payment from the web hosting company, for the promotion of their product. Because of this, the Internet is littered with sites that promote any and every web host, regardless of the quality of those hosts. Typically, the person making the recommendation has no knowledge of the host. This makes it extremely difficult for a novice to find accurate information about web hosting.

Source;
www.createwebsite2.com/webhosting.html
Re: Technology Updates! by AlyricistLaura: 7:39am On May 27, 2013
tpia@:
did anyone else catch that pebble thingy here or was it only me?

tpia@:
it was a web-based application(?) i saw somewhere.

generated a lot of publicity but didnt reach nl it seems.

maybe the publicity was low key.

Lady you are on every page of every thread, of every section of this goddamn forum.....

Does your Endless knowledge of all things existing & all beings Living have a Limit?..

Just Infinite Wisdom ehhhyy Tpia?..

Just Immeasurable Immense masses of knowledge ehhhy Tpia......?

The Biiish Knows Everything.

She knows God's Goddamn Parents First Names. ★

Jheez
Re: Technology Updates! by mnx4real(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Check out www.makewebuy.com a new and wonderful shopping website.
Re: Technology Updates! by techmymoney(m): 5:04am On Jun 14, 2013
While Naija is still making rubber shoes Oyibo is making Flying Bicycle http://techmymoney.com/a-team-researchers-in-czech-successfully-had-test-flight-with-a-bicycle/

Re: Technology Updates! by techmymoney(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2013

Re: Technology Updates! by Cuddlemii: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Technology Updates! by NaijaSklConnect: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2013
Alright peeps, Naija is going cashless and we must embrace it. Send your full name and this code "003106" to 20220 for MTN and Airtel subscribers. For GLO subscribers send to 31030. Tell your friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter to do the same now...Welcome to a cashless world. Hurry and send it now!!!!
Re: Technology Updates! by Netangel(m): 12:28am On Jul 16, 2013
iadebayodare: Skypaste (Let’s get skypasting on skypaste!)
Skypaste (www.skypaste.com) is totally designed for the placement and viewing of advertisements of all kind. Access to view these advertisements is open to all and sundry, but only registered users ‘Skypaster(s)’ can place adverts.
Simply, with an upload in JPEG, GIF or PNG, large and small scale businesses, marketing agents, entertainers, graphic designer, academics, politicians among others can ‘skypaste’ business adverts, fliers of upcoming event, seminar or conference, opportunities, memo, campaign fliers e.t.c . and share with millions of users on the internet for FREE. Seem great? Yes! It is!
Aside from the foregoing, using skypaste as a medium to paste and share your business adverts, events and campaign fliers make you reachout to a largest audience; hereby increased business patronage and greater number of people following your camp rapidly set in among others.
Are you still struggling with legal issues attached to placement of fliers and billboards around the city or you run too much cost on your publicity? No doubt, Skypaste is for YOU! save printing cost, defacing of the cities’ beauty, government and individual property, reach beyond your immediate society at no cost, by skypasting and sharing the soft copy of your fliers on skypaste.
Perhaps you are at the sky already? Don’t relax, there are many steps ahead because with skypaste, “the sky is just the beginning.” Let’s get skypasting on skypaste!
www.skypaste.com
contact@skypaste.com
@skypaste
www.facebook.com/skypaste
Re: Technology Updates! by visalat(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2013
How to set up OpenVPN on the iPhone (iPad, iPod)

Your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod) MUST BE Jailbroken
To know how to jail break it,download THIS
Download and install Application GuizmOVPN using Cydia.
Start GuizmOVPN
In General tab click on Download new configuration.
http://gatewayvpn.com/downloads/iphone.zip
The downloaded configuration will appear in the list. Select it and set Connect = ON
Enter your GatewayVPN.com username and password.
Then open the Log tab and wait until you see Initialization Sequence Completed.
Dont close the app, just switch for example to Safari and verify whether your IP has changed. For example at this page.

Read the full Setup at http://gatewayvpn.com/downloads/GatewayVPN for Ipad.pdf
Re: Technology Updates! by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Technology Updates! by visalat(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Are you a lover of FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING?
Pc free browsing using your mtn blackberry is back and better.
Using your MTN BIS(1500) with gatewayvpn,you can browse FREE unlimited on your laptop,iphone,mac,win xp,android device unlimited.

Make sure you buy the MTN BIS which is N1500 then download Gatewayvpn at their site and connect your modem using blackberry.net as apn.
If you are an android or iphone user,got their site and get the settings at gatewayvpn.com/downloads.php

Browse FREE UNLIMITED TODAY
Re: Technology Updates! by okekev: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2013
SoccerFone-Football Quiz sets to unveil! It has so much to offer you. Do you know that you can be a winner to take a trip to the United Kingdom to watch this session's match or get an alternative cash prize of 500k so much more prizes to be won including an authentic customized jersey of your favourite club, smart phones, goodie bags, airtime etc! Just by dialing 32566 (MTN) and answering 5 soccer questions! Play the game now and WIN WIN WIN!Follow us @soccerfone Cheers! for the love of soccer...
Re: Technology Updates! by iykyvic(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Technology Updates! by NetGeekHacker: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Wo....Heading Towards an Awesome future..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges / Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch / Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.