Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,126 members, 7,933,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos (86692 Views)

Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Remember This Fat Lady Who Weighed 1000 Pounds? See How She Now Looks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2017
This guy is so hilarious! He played Huell in Breaking Bad.

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Otapipia: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Towncrier247:
When losing weight changes the shape of your head. Actor and omedian Lavell Crawford lost weight and that did something to his head. Totally changed the shape..almost looks like a snapchat filter!

Tower of Babel.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by KunleSteel: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2017
Fat is stored in different parts of the body for different individuals.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Sirheny007(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You can laugh at him all you want but he has accomplished many things you cannot achieve in your lifetime

Lavell Maurice Crawford made 1 million dollars in his Can a brother get some love

Made millions of dollars on the movie Breaking bad

Performs all over the world

Has a mansion in hidden hills, calabasa, California, the same place Drake lives, a place you can't afford to buy a house in

Has a wife and two kids

His mother works for him and he pays her salaries

Tell me one thing you have successfully achieved in your life, I'm waiting

Are you his biographer..?? shocked

1 Like

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Dhaffs(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2017
qood fr him grin
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Kingxway: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

Him head be like opioro mango
lol, you must be a typical Ohaozara blood. You remind me those days in the village when we used to go plough opioro mango
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by coolsegun2002: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You can laugh at him all you want but he has accomplished many things you cannot achieve in your lifetime

Lavell Maurice Crawford made 1 million dollars in his Can a brother get some love

Has a mansion in hidden hills, calabasa, California, the same place Drake lives, a place you can't afford to buy a house in

Has a wife and two kids

Oga, you go sabi vex gaaan oooo....

the OP just they joke .....Nigeria too hard naaa..make we laff small naaa....Humor is all around us... comedians joke about pple all the time....No hard feelings

1 Like

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Kingxway:
lol, you must be a typical Ohaozara blood. You remind me those days in the village when we used to go plough opioro mango
opioro mango wey dey sweet... grin chei d feeling.. When school close like this, we go just gather around mango tree dey stone am... cheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Ialasticlala:
You have no sense, always posting crap on all threads on NL... creating accounts on daily basis...

You're an upcoming idiot
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2017
omoharry:
Are you kidding me with that achievement? that guy is one ungrateful lot to allow his mum to be working for him..nor be ee age dey give thier mama allowance? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What have you done for your mother ??
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by delorax(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

Bros No Be Quarrel. The Head Looks Funny.

2 Likes

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Godsage(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

I have won several souls for Christ. .

4 Likes

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Proffdada: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

I've successfully logged in to nairaland to see this your comment grin

2 Likes

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by wiegraf: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

Wetin concern all this one and his cone head?

You didn't even mention the benefit of his weight-loss, Ie his better health

The only thing you see is $$$

2 Likes

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Kingxway: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
opioro mango wey dey sweet... grin chei d feeling.. When school close like this, we go just gather around mango tree dey stone am... cheesy.

Na so children go dey class, and teacher go think say they are following. E no know say their minds dey for opioro mango grin grin grin grin

Mehn, most kids stubborn those days gan. Crazy sildren grin grin
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by wiegraf: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Teeeg:
This guy is so hilarious! He played Huell in Breaking Bad.

Lol that scene
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by coolsegun2002: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2017
delorax:

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by coolsegun2002: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2017
delorax:

I tire ooooo...na wetin me self tell the Bros.....obasanjo get money pass all of us.... pple still dey yab am say e resemble ape.. all na joke naa
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Jane77(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2017
hin head be like egg
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2017
wiegraf:

Lol that scene

Yeah, Lol. He told the other guy "I gotta do this man" before sleeping on it grin
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Cutehector(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kingxway:
Na so children go dey class, and teacher go think say they are following. E no know say their minds dey for opioro mango grin grin grin grin

Mehn, most kids stubborn those days gan. Crazy sildren grin grin
its a pity kids of nowadays want indomie.. Sha I go like make my kids experience ajepako life first...
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ialasticlala:
What a butthurt delusional dumbocrap and lunatic libtard you are. STFU and go sit down dumbass.

Butthurt ??

Over a comment made by a kid who still lives with his parents ??
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by abbeyty(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Made millions of dollars in it's always sunny in Philadelphia

Has a wife and two kids

don't take it too seriously people are only having a laugh, we all know losing that much weight is an achievement on its own, i bet if the man comes across these comments he will probably laugh them off. so wetin be your own ?

2 Likes

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by buffalowings: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

p I remember him now
that bodyguard to lawyer Saul

so freaking fat in that movie
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Richydos(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

Is it unconstitutional for a brother to have fun again Mr seriousness

2 Likes

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Richydos:

Is it unconstitutional for a brother to have fun again Mr seriousness

Sorry, i don't talk to kids
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by nopains: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
nothing is wrong with that head. this is hereditary.afonja the coneheads see ur brother.make una go claim ur brother charp charp.

1 Like

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Breakingbad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.