Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,615 members, 7,948,372 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) (3419 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) by marvelck: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Whenever a guy is seen with a fine girl, people stare at them. They ain't starring at the girl you are with, but at you for having such a beautiful girl by your side. As they are overwhelmed and eager to know how special you are...

Your input determines the output! You can live in a Mansion, not by dreaming but by working hard...

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2017
You'll start paying money before creating threads. Kile leleyi

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2017
what if the guy is more handsome than the babe?
Re: When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2017
midehi2:
what if the guy is more handsome than the babe?

They will start asking for the baba wey do the jazz for her grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

na lie jor
Re: When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) by NgoziOkoli(f): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

smh

beg borrow brain
Re: When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
smh

beg borrow brain

grin grin stop picking on me bikonu nwanne nmadu, kee ife nmere angry
Re: When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
midehi2:

na lie jor

Hmmmmm, I don't lie ooo, oya come walk with me and see it ya self tongue
Re: When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) by LajaLaba: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nairaland don turn to dumping ground chai grin Seun wake up!u fit ban me o o no lele

(1) (Reply)

I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" / How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.