Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,590 members, 7,892,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) (1968 Views)

How To Mine Bitcoin Freely Every 30seconds / Best Way To Mine Bitcoin / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by paulvelly1(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2017
If you’ve heard about Bitcoin you probably also heard about Bitcoin mining. Bitcoin mining is the process of turning computing power into actual Bitcoins. It allows you to generate Bitcoins without the need to actually buy them.

Now a lot of people say that mining can’t be done on a home computer and that you need very expensive equipment in order to start mining, but that’s not entirely true. Any computer can be used to mine Bitcoins, even the oldest and weakest laptop you have lying around at home.

Actually not so long ago a successful experiment was made where a 55 year old IBM computer was used to mine Bitcoins.

But of course, whenever you s tart looking for guides on how to mine Bitcoins it’s always very technical with terms like “hash-rate” and “SHA-256” and all sorts of other weird terms. So you find yourself struggling with these terms until you finally just give up the notion of mining Bitcoins all together and just move on.

The good news is that you can mine bitcoins at home, using any computer you have laying around in a simple and easy process.The only thing you’re going to need is a computer that is connected to the internet. Personally I suggest using a computer that isn’t being used for anything else since the mining process is very demanding and will slow your computer down substantially.

First, go to any mining pool. On the nav bar select “Join” and create an account. Make sure to remember your username, then download any mining software. Once the file has finished downloading just run it and follow the simple installation instructions. The program will run smoothly on any operating system, you just need to make sure you have Java installed. If you don’t the program will ask you to install it once you run it.

Once the program is up click “Engine start”,
enter your username and password! you are now mining Bitcoins from your home computer.

A few important things before we conclude.
Make sure to keep your computer cooled down using a fan or a dedicated cooling device.

If you want to calculate how many Bitcoins you can mine on your own computer just use a mining calculator and enter your processing speed. You can see your processing speed at the bottom right side of the Bitminter program.

If you want to increase your mining rate you can always attach dedicated bitcoin miners to your home computer. Today’s Bitcoin miners are known as ASIC miners , ASIC stands for Application Specific Integrated Circuit and it’s basically an ultra powerful computer designed just for mining Bitcoins.

You can always contact us for more details and how to mine profitable.

Remain Blessed
Re: Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by paulvelly1(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2017
You can always contact us for more details and how to mine profitable

God Bless You!
Re: Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by paulvelly1(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2017
www.biz-bay..com for more details
Re: Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by paulvelly1(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2017
The good news is that you can mine bitcoins at home, using any computer you have laying around in a simple and easy process.The only thing you’re going to need is a computer that is connected to the internet. Personally I suggest using a computer that isn’t being used for anything else since the mining process is very demanding and will slow your computer down substantially.
Re: Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by solomonjesus: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ok thankz
Re: Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by bitcoinvin(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Story....BTc minning is hard,period.
Re: Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2019
If you are reading this, definitely, you are interested in bitcoin mining. If you want to escape all the scamming mining sites out there then, follow my plan. Register using the link below, fund your wallet - using the economic plan and boom, you are set up for financial freedom. I have made instant withdrawals three times>>>.
https://tested-n-ok..com/

1 Share

Re: Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bitcoin Mining Business Plan In Nigeria: Bitcoin Mining Business Plan In Nigeria: Recently I was contacted by a client who wanted a business plan on Bitcoin. Before he made the payment for the proposal, he asked me if the business is a profitable one? Well, I was quick to respond. And I will be telling you the exact thing I told him. Yes and yes the business is a lucrative business for anyone to go into

for the complete Business plan, click >>> https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/bitcoin-mining-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/
Re: Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by Ernest136(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Investing in crypto anti mining machines is more lucrative than buying of expensive luxury cars. Buy anti miner today and become richer https://buy.cryptominingtools.shop they deliver your items to your doorstep after three working days with the help of those courier service.✈️�
UPS, Royal mail, FedEx, ZTO Express, Japan post Holding, S.F. Express, DB Schenker, Blue Dart, PostNL and DTDC.
Note.. No lower or upper age limit in mining and gender is not a barrier, what a man can do, woman can do better.
Re: Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) by Ernest136(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ernest136:
Investing in crypto anti mining machines is more lucrative than buying of expensive luxury cars. Buy anti miner today and become richer https://buy.cryptominingtools.shop they deliver your items to your doorstep after three working days with the help of those courier service.✈️�
UPS, Royal mail, FedEx, ZTO Express, Japan post Holding, S.F. Express, DB Schenker, Blue Dart, PostNL and DTDC.
Note.. No lower or upper age limit in mining and gender is not a barrier, what a man can do, woman can do better.

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 / Reason Why You Need To Join Oriflame Cosmetics / CRYPTODIAMOND (earn 35% ROI Plus 100% Capital Is Return On The 7th Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.