Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,220 members, 7,963,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (49456 Views)

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Enigo: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2017
Why na
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by abdulaz: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2017
the guyman don finally complete the ritual.

congrats!!!

Watch out for her in the next couple of weeks.
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by doskie(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Congratulations dear, you have just been initiated into the oloriburuku sisters cycle. You ate baked cum. Sorry oohh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by CaroLyner(f): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
doskie:
Congratulations dear, you have just been initiated into the oloriburuku sisters cycle. You ate baked cum. Sorry oohh
Bruuuuh grin
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by MrHenshaw: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
omosedollar:
Is he Cheap or Fetish?
More on https://www.instagram.com/p/BRnIJ0mBmFu/

"Eat alone,die alone".

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Donwizbro(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Not bad...

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Oyecute(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Money Ritual things.
if that is you on the profile pics, you are too beautiful to be toasted
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Prinszevor(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
sacrificial lamb orodo ;Dsacrificial lamb orodo

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by gudvibz(f): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
So because he's rich he can fo wateva he wnts wit/to u abi? Anyway u asked 4 it
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by ivyy(f): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
So he spoon fed her or what? Who consumes a whole cake alone? She couldnt say no?
Fake story tongue

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Serves you right...

Instead of you to get busy and work for your own money you're looking for a rich guy to latch onto undecided

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Dyt(f): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by TINALETC3(f): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
undecided which one is his “come“?? undecided
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by prela(f): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Are you saying he took his cum to the cake shop and asked them to mix it with the dough or he injected it into the cake? I am not understanding
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by brownrockafela(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
well
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Codes151(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Don't complain!! Rather prepare yourself to eat more
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Xbursta(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
_

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by loomer: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Make we hear word jare, you never suck him prick before?
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
If he didn't buy d cake now u will say he is stingy... ;DD

Now he bought it and forced u to eat it, next time u won't ask him to buy cake again grin
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Hollawayn05(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
As the Saying goes...
you Can't Eat your cake and Have IT... you already finished the Cake, Why the Broadcast now
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dedicated to all the gold diggers. All that glitters is not gold. cool

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by mavikamzi: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
he is stingy damn

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Tonason: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
What's 8k cake? When I buy 20k cake for a student that came to my house during their holidays last year.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by doskie(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Bruuuuh grin
lol.. Na play i dey oh. Before dem come for me.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by doskie(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
prela:
Are you saying he took his cum to the cake shop and asked them to mix it with the dough or he injected it into the cake? I am not understanding
omo see the way a girl is jor freely saying cum. Hmmn make una no spoil me ohh... Im a shy boy.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by prela(f): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
doskie:
omo see the way a girl is jor freely saying cum. Hmmn make una no spoil me ohh... Im a shy boy.

grin grin grin as a boy that you is, i don't think you are age appropriate to be on NL
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by proudlyNigeria2(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
8k cake.. Abeg the guy no rich. I smell fetish..
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by doskie(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
prela:

grin grin grin as a boy that you is, i don't think you are age appropriate to be on NL
I'm 30 na. But i cannot say things like fvck, t0t0, dickk, cum.... Instead i used mild words. I swear im 30 oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. / Life Without A Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.