Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,474 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) (24685 Views)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Aborted Baby Flushed In A Gutter In Enugu Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by jejaju: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Woman inhumanity to foetus *offspring.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by godimento: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
God have mercy on her
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
undecided Wicked soul
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by keyzblaze(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Obaofnaija:
According to An eyewitness Who sent in the story and also pleaded anonymity said,
A lady aborted her baby and put it inside leather and dropped it at d back of her house somewhere around inikpi street in Makurdi.

sometimes I wonder why some ladies could be so heartless to get pregnant and end up aborting the baby when its already so full of life.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/03/lady-aborts-her-pregnancy-and-dumps.html

http://www.247infogistfreak..com

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
luciouscookie:
It's high time men learn how to use condoms

Good one

Buh why would a lady in her right senses allow a man dig her skin to skin without protection
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by keyzblaze(m): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=keyzblaze post=
Mohammed Shuaibu, reportedly fell and died
at the National Assembly complex, Abuja, on
Monday, March 13.
Resource persons reports that he was
walking on a staircase at about 12pm when
he suddenly slumped.

Late Shuaibu who hails from Zaria, was
rushed to the National Assembly clinic for
medical attention where he was confirmed
dead by the doctors.
Sadly, Shuaibu, who was described as a hard
working person died few minutes before
the meeting.

A source said:
“We are all in shock. He returned from Zaria
(Kaduna state) yesterday (Sunday).“He drove
himself to work this morning and was
looking healthy. His sudden death is a big
shock to us.”

http://247infogistfreak..com/2017/03/national-assembly-clerk-drops-and-dies.html

http://www.247infogistfreak..com

[/quote]
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by swiz005(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Maybe her mother should have aborted her we wouldn't have had this nonsense.. this heartless lady deserves to be in prison for 200 years..

nerodenero:
If her own mum had aborted her the way she did to this child, would she be alive today? I pray she remain childless forever.

Some want belle, belle no gree come and if e come, e go still go down.

Some get womb but dem no fit conceive. Others no even get womb patapata. Dem no fit "bel" let alone "le"

Some even get the belle and at end, dem die during labour.

Some people wickedness pass Lucifer own.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Lina4: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
May God have mercy on her. Don,'t start [/color][color=#000099]what u can't finish.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by musa7m(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Makurdi again?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Moborlarh(f): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chai!!! Wickedness. I pray she remain childless forever
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by watered(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
A woman did this. We are watching
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by MikaSoko(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by luciouscookie: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Good one

Buh why would a lady in her right senses allow a man dig her skin to skin without protection
My dear I wish I had the answer to this your question. What girls refuse to understand is that at the end of the day,the men don't really have much to lose.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by georgesalvage: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Woman ask God for forgiveness because your sin is great
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by geo4c: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
and many a gal that hav aborted will still comment here.. may God hav mercy
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by malware: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
SHE WOULD BE KILLED BY A HIT AND RUN VEHICLE TODAY BY GOD'S GRACE
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Aboks(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
luciouscookie:
It's high time men learn how to use condoms
you want make them no feel the impact ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by shutupareyouGOD: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Aboks(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
luciouscookie:

My dear I wish I had the answer to this your question. What girls refuse to understand is that at the end of the day,the men don't really have much to lose.

hahaha na skin to skin sweet pass jare

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by shutupareyouGOD: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
geo4c:
and many a gal that hav aborted will still comment here.. may God hav mercy
do you some boyfriends initiate the abortion and follow the girls to the hospital for it. Both sexes are responsible.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by luciouscookie: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aboks:

Lol Na you talk am ooo
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aboks:

lol I no talk am
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by boomssey(f): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is so disheartening and disgusting.haa!some women are so heartless.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by oobinna: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Obaofnaija:
According to An eyewitness Who sent in the story and also pleaded anonymity said,
A lady aborted her baby and put it inside leather and dropped it at d back of her house somewhere around inikpi street in Makurdi.

sometimes I wonder why some ladies could be so heartless to get pregnant and end up aborting the baby when its already so full of life.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/03/lady-aborts-her-pregnancy-and-dumps.html

What a wicked world
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by menwongo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Watch out as girls will avoid this post like plague!

Benue State (my second state) why are you in the news this days for wrong reasons?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by orjaha(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
nah force
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
a lady in love
Hmmm, I pray ooo
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by corneredlove(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
nerodenero:
If her own mum had aborted her the way she did to this child, would she be alive today? I pray she remain childless forever.

Some want belle, belle no gree come and if e come, e go still go down.

Some get womb but dem no fit conceive. Others no even get womb patapata. Dem no fit "bel" let alone "le"

Some even get the belle and at end, dem die during labour.

Some people wickedness pass Lucifer own.

hmm wicked soul! had it been Lt kal was aborted by now shomzy shomzy would still be Alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Takes Control As Hausa-Fulani Cause Misunderstanding In Agege, Lagos (Pics) / Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) / Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.