Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Can I Do To Get Her Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Get Her Back (724 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Get Her Back by erekere(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2009
There is this girl i was dating about three years ago she is a family friend cos my family and hers have known way back and i was even staying in her brothers house then. I was in higher institution and she was yet to get admission to school then when the brother whom i was staying with got to know about our relationship,he vehemently kicked against it and told the father who in turn taught i was not doing her any good since she is yet to gain admission to school so they told her to stop seeing me and her brother don't want me in his house anymore. She called me after the whole thing and i told her to leave me alone cos her family dont like me (WHICH WAS THE MISTAKE I MADE) I realised i should not av behaved like that she does not pick my call again and will not even greet me anytime we meet now she is in school and i have neva met any girl i love the way i loved her please i need your help what do u think i can do to get her back cos i and her parents are in good term again even the brother is a friend again.
Re: What Can I Do To Get Her Back by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2009
Keep on trying hun, thats all you can do. Maybe get her brother to talk to her on your behalf. smiley
Re: What Can I Do To Get Her Back by freecocoa(f): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
Dont give up if u truly luv her cos like they say love conquers all dats if she loves u in return oo.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? / Should I Still Go After Her? / My Girlfrnd Had A Romance Wit Her Cousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.