Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (134400 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2018/2019 Post UTME /admission / Uniosun 2017/2018 Admission Forum / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
D merit list does it include DE candidate too uniosunboy fineyemi
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Legendaryriri(f): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
When would the list be out??
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Tobi4Jesus(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please, my sister scored 53.5, applying for Sociology. What is her chance of admission?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by zamanii: 1:54am On Oct 09, 2017
UniosunBoy:
The way people scored 60% + is Just too high... That's because of the CAPS method of admission.

I'm smelling 60% + For Nursing/Law. The Quota for ths department is just 50 Every year or even Less...

I noticed same too. I pray all successful candidates get admitted
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2017
Tollicin:
D merit list does it include DE candidate too
uniosunboy
fineyemi
no. DE list of names will be included in the 2nd list and other subsequent list that follows
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Tobi4Jesus:
Please, my sister scored 53.5, applying for Sociology. What is her chance of admission?
With that 53.5, its likely her name will be on d merit list
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2017
femillz:

Also going for eng and international studies
54.7, and I did Pd program Watz mai fate?
Your admission is secured. You have no problem as a pdite
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2017
I want you guys to know that JAMB will be using CAPS. Central Admission processing System.

Jamb will send list of candidates for the merit list to UNIOSUN (UTME/DE). UNIOSUN on receiving the package from jamb will check the names. UNIOSUN will go through the list of names and even remove some candidates name but must give JAMB a tangible reason y the candidate name was removed.

After UNIOSUN must have gone through the names, they will send it back to JAMB, then Jamb will upload it on her CAPS portal for candidates to accept or reject the admission and print out their admission letter.

Uniosun will upload the names on her portal.

Other subsequent list will be collated by UNIOSUN.

Merit list will be collated by JAMB.

UNIOSUN guy will drop the caps portal link and some of you will have the link to the caps portal
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2017
fineyemi:
I want you guys to know that JAMB will be using CAPS. Central Admission processing System.

Jamb will send list of candidates for the merit list to UNIOSUN (UTME/DE). UNIOSUN on receiving the package from jamb will check the names. UNIOSUN will go through the list of names and even remove some candidates name but must give JAMB a tangible reason y the candidate name was removed.

After UNIOSUN must have gone through the names, they will send it back to JAMB, then Jamb will upload it on her CAPS portal for candidates to accept or reject the admission and print out their admission letter.

Uniosun will upload the names on her portal.

Other subsequent list will be collated by UNIOSUN.

Merit list will be collated by JAMB.

UNIOSUN guy will drop the caps portal link and some of you will have the link to the caps portal

Well Done Bro.

In addition to the CAPS Admission process..

Once you've been admitted on UNIOSUN's Merit or Other subsequent List..

You'll have to check your Admission Status On CAPS Portal.. This style is different from the previous years Becos you'll have to accept the Admission by yourself...

I've simplified everything on How To Check Your Admission Status on CAPS Portal.. Its a simple and easy step...

Read Carefully Here on How To Check Your Admission Status/How to Accept Admission On CAPS Portal::: http://www.my9jaedu.com/2017/09/jamb-2017-how-to-check-your-2017.html?m=1

You're Free to ask question anywhere you're not cleared...
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by hollabs: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
who else noticed? the screening modality for college of science is (70:30)% while for other colleges is (60:40)%
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Legendaryriri(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
UniosunBoy:

Well Done Bro.

In addition to the CAPS Admission process..

Once you've been admitted on UNIOSUN's Merit or Other subsequent List..

You'll have to check your Admission Status On CAPS Portal.. This style is different from the previous years Becos you'll have to accept the Admission by yourself...

I've simplified everything on How To Check Your Admission Status on CAPS Portal.. Its a simple and easy step...

Read Carefully Here on How To Check Your Admission Status/How to Accept Admission On CAPS Portal::: http://www.my9jaedu.com/2017/09/jamb-2017-how-to-check-your-2017.html?m=1

You're Free to ask question anywhere you're not cleared...

I've been trying to open the caps link but it keeps showing error and it's not going. What should I do?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by poshangel1335(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Legendaryriri:

I've been trying to open the caps link but it keeps showing error and it's not going. What should I do?
me too pls uniosunguy nd fineyemi dat website isnt showing anytin bt error.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Legendaryriri:

You're right.

Now, go through this link:: http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/

Please Dont use Opera Mini, U can use a laptop or Browsers like, Uc web and Chrome for better surfing..
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by poshangel1335(f): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
UniosunBoy:
You're right.

Please Dont use Opera Mini, U can use a laptop or Browsers like, Uc web and Chrome for better surfing..
pls wat username nd password re dey talking abt in d website u jst gave us ,is d username our full name we used to register for jamb nd our password?And y shouldnt we use operamini is there a consequence for using it cos dat d only browser my phone has
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
poshangel1335:

pls wat username nd password re dey talking abt in d website u jst gave us ,is d username our full name we used to register for jamb nd our password?And y shouldnt we use operamini is there a consequence for using it cos dat d only browser my phone has

Yes, your username and password.
This link is just to check your Admission status on CAPS after admission list has been released ..

Opera mini will only limit you to some options. Well, you can go ahead and use it
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by poshangel1335(f): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
UniosunBoy:

This link is just to check your Admission status on CAPS after admission list has been released ..

Opera mini will only limit you to some options. Well, you can go ahead and use it
that y am asking which username is it Nairaland own,facebook,jamb account,uniosun account own which one exactly cos i hve tried all my usernames nd password nd dey arent working or am i supposed to create a username nd password with jamb caps?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Legendaryriri(f): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
poshangel1335:

that y am asking which username is it Nairaland own,facebook,jamb account,uniosun account own which one exactly cos i hve tried all my usernames nd password nd dey arent working or am i supposed to create a username nd password with jamb caps?
Same here. I've tried using my jamb reg number, email, and phone number as the username and I've tried different passwords but it's still not going.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Legendaryriri(f): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
UniosunBoy:
You're right.

A laptop with either of those browsers or phones with any of those browsers?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
UniosunBoy:

Shey is after admission list, we are to visit d website
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by modupetosin: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
pls i score 52% in uniosun screening resul...nd i applied for public health..what r my
chances?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Chosenlad: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2017
I scored 63.7 percent and I applied for English and International Studies. Hope I'll be admitted
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Moyosore02: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Am a D. E. Candidate aspiring for accounting from Polytechnic and I finish with lower credit
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by IamawinnerIJN: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Screening result-64%,Indigene(YES),Course-law. Pls wat do u tink?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Smike02(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
I've been having issues with this CAPS of a thing, the registration site won't go through and when i try to login with my JAMB username and passkey, it ain't going through, i think the best we can do is to await sms from JAMB and accept admission offer VIA USSD code and print out admission letter through the normal JAMB site..
That aside, I'm a Civil Engineering aspirant, had 61.8%, am an Indigene, am I good to go?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Yink68(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2017
64% for nursing?? How about that?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Rapsainot(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chosenlad:
I scored 63.7 percent and I applied for English and International Studies. Hope I'll be admitted
Get prepared cool you’re welcome to Uniosun

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ptemie: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pls wen will d merit list be out?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Next weeK
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tollicin:

Shey is after admission list, we are to visit d website
Yes bro. After Admission
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
poshangel1335:

You know what? Dont let me make things stressful for you...

Let's wait till the Merit comes out.. I'm having issues with the site too here
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by IamawinnerIJN: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Screening result-64%,Indigene(YES),Course-law. Pls wat do u tink?Pls any answer?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
IamawinnerIJN:
Screening result-64%,Indigene(YES),Course-law. Pls wat do u tink?Pls any answer?
Your score is on point.. Prepare yourself for admission.. Resumption is this year... Plenty luck cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (66) (Reply)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.