Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" (69354 Views)

Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Solomonbb202(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm BBN and their wahala
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Ojimba1(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Are you a fashion designer? Do you need a platform to showcase your designs?
Then look no further. #campusfashionwalk2017 is here.
#It's a night of music #a night of fun and also #a night of FASHION
#get your forms now. https:///forms/k116JfH19HKtN3Kz1
Follow our pages on Facebook: campus fashion walk Twitter :@campusfwalk Instagram @official_campusfashionwalk
Brought to you by @preshdiamondz
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Is it just me or is this BBN a scripted reality show just like Ultimate search undecided

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Mstcambridge: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by FTBOY: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtheweeds:
the appraisal is welcome. I am glad your took some time out of yoru joblessness to research through my posts. I am weeding the weeds that drag people away from God like ashawo apostle. So, keep doing what you just did on my posts
you're the jobless one. continue your fruitless smear campaign against the man of God on nairaland. he doesn't even know your family exist.+
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by weedtheweeds: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
who made him a man of God?
You are so delusional. Worshipping men instead of God. If he is a man of God, then what are you? See, the Bible says all have sinned. I do not expect anyone to be a saint, but do not act like one before. Even David did commit adultery and murder, but he confessed and repented. If Suleiman is guilty, he can come out clean. denial is just a turn off for me. i do not trust anyone, even myself. Is see you guys vouching for someone you truly do not know. Ask yourself if you truly know him. there is an allegation against him. If his hands are clean, then he should clear his name with the fact. You cannot fool everyone at the same time.
FTBOY:
you're the jobless one. continue your fruitless smear campaign against the man of God on nairaland. he doesn't even know your family exist.+
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by soath(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
winkmart:
ME sha Likey Tboss
One customer spotted sad
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by FTBOY: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtheweeds:
who made him a man of God?
You are so delusional. Worshipping men instead of God. If he is a man of God, then what are you? See, the Bible says all have sinned. I do not expect anyone to be a saint, but do not act like one before. Even David did commit adultery and murder, but he confessed and repented. If Suleiman is guilty, he can come out clean. denial is just a turn off for me. i do not trust anyone, even myself. Is see you guys vouching for someone you truly do not know. Ask yourself if you truly know him. there is an allegation against him. If his hands are clean, then he should clear his name with the fact. You cannot fool everyone at the same time.
what foolish allegations are against him really? the same allegations which proofs were stored in a computer and got stolen at the airport; or the snapchats that anyone with a good android mobile can photoshop?

you say he should come out and clear himself if he's not guilty but i ask you, where are your proofs that he actually slept with those women? your propaganda is a smokescreen to cover the ongoing attacks of the foolanis against villages...the same way ese oruru and her hausa lover news buzzed the media for 4 good months while queries for chibok girls whereabouts got buried under the sand. you people think you're dealing with kids but we can always predict your next move because you're not smart enough.

i love the way apostle suleiman has refused to feed the media with the attention they're seeking...just the way churchill is snubbing tonto dike's rants.

in the end, justice will prevail!
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by weedtheweeds: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
ur case strong. you are hereby referred to yaba left
FTBOY:
what foolish allegations are against him really? the same allegations which proofs were stored in a computer and got stolen at the airport; or the snapchats that anyone with a good android mobile can photoshop?

you say he should come out and clear himself if he's not guilty but i ask you, where are your proofs that he actually slept with those women? your propaganda is a smokescreen to cover the ongoing attacks of the foolanis against villages...the same way ese oruru and her hausa lover news buzzed the media for 4 good months while queries for chibok girls whereabouts got buried under the sand. you people think you're dealing with kids but we can always predict your next move because you're not smart enough.

i love the way apostle suleiman has refused to feed the media with the attention they're seeking...just the way churchill is snubbing tonto dike's rants.

in the end, justice will prevail!
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by FTBOY: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtheweeds:
ur case strong. you are hereby referred to yaba left
kill yourself!
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by weedtheweeds: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
your ashewo pastor remain to commit suicide die. useless people dragging the name of God to the mud. I am not surprised that someone like you party with ashewo pastors. The man has a stigma that will never ever leave him till he dies and that is "Otobo". Olodo pastor way no gets sense where to put him prick. E remain for Daniella to confess
FTBOY:
kill yourself!
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by FTBOY: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtheweeds:
your ashewo pastor remain to commit suicide die. useless people dragging the name of God to the mud. I am not surprised that someone like you party with ashewo pastors. The man has a stigma that will never ever leave him till he dies and that is "Otobo". Olodo pastor way no gets sense where to put him prick. E remain for Daniella to confess
hahaha! the hustle is real...

but how much exactly does hell rufai pay you for your sweat? this gotta be the biggest contract you've had so far. grin grin
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by weedtheweeds: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
haha you never see anything. I delight in exposing the fakes. I dont need cash for that. ashewo pastors should be disgraced from misleading people. must!!!
FTBOY:
hahaha! the hustle is real...

but how much exactly does hell rufai pay you for your sweat? this gotta be the biggest contract you've had so far. grin grin
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by jbblues24(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) / BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.