Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,626 members, 7,944,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

"Next Time You See Our Fire Truck And Don't Pull Over, it could be your house" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Next Time You See Our Fire Truck And Don't Pull Over, it could be your house" (581 Views)

Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security / "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy / Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Next Time You See Our Fire Truck And Don't Pull Over, it could be your house" by ojibole(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
A Benue State-born firefighter, who goes by the Instagram name Dooshima has advised Nigerian motorists to always give way to fire trucks because it could be their house on fire.
"Next time you see our fire truck and don't pull over... just remember it could be your house or your loved one's house that's on fire. Always respect the fire siren Would you want me to rescue or practice our (CPR) skills on you?" she wrote.

Re: "Next Time You See Our Fire Truck And Don't Pull Over, it could be your house" by ojibole(m): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
more photos

Re: "Next Time You See Our Fire Truck And Don't Pull Over, it could be your house" by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Booked!
Re: "Next Time You See Our Fire Truck And Don't Pull Over, it could be your house" by ihimiray(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jesus Christ of estako... Madam Pls come over

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian Donates The N100k He Got From Hushpuppi,to An Ice Cream Seller / Nicki Minaj Officially A Model Signs With An Agency / April Fool: Nigerian Lady Tells Her Mum She Has A 1 Year Old Child..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.