Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,198 members, 7,923,030 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

For People Who Wants To Become A Landlord . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For People Who Wants To Become A Landlord . (252 Views)

What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For People Who Wants To Become A Landlord . by mamakay533(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
MONEY ALONE DON'T BUILD HOUSE

Do you know that the rich also cry .Do you know that the rich are also tenants and homeless , Do you know that there are real Millionaires who are tenants, who are crying for God's intervention to own their own house? Do you know that many rich and big men are undergoing sorrow and distress in their G.R.A.s and big quarters allocated to them? Unthinkable but that is the truth.
Irrespective of your economic status you can become a land owner.
Yes, it is true that money alone does not build a house , then what build a house? it is sacrifice, yes sacrifice., when we talk of sacrifice it simply means like economics,the forgone alternatives;the opportunity cost. The opportunity forgone to achieve a particular aim. You should count the cost of actions , not necessarily money. Sacrifice is the cost.

I want to use this platform to educate us on our we can become a land lord irrespective of our economic status, weither you r a banker or engineer or farmer or carpenter or in that you little business you can still become a land owner.
hmmmm, sigh........ just thinking about life , some millionaire mangers are tenants y their employees r landlords, what an unexplainable mistery.

pls if you are here and you want to become a landlord or you r jobless or you have something doing but still want to add to your income.

this platform will help you to achieve your aim.

come to my whatsapp group let's rob mind together
1-in the group you will learn about how you can become a landlord inspire of your economic status.
2-how you can become an employer or labour rather than employee
3. you have something doing and still want to add to your income ,
You are qualified. but the group is mainly mearnt for people in Lagos so that you can achieve and maximize your potentials but if you know you only need a knowledge to become a house owner you can avail the platform.

check my signature
or drop what what you no that I can use to add u to my whatsapp group.

(1) (Reply)

An Office Or Retail Shop Space At Acme @ 600k A Year / 100 Housing Units In Ogbomosho Was Inaugurated By Fashola / Endon Alda Lighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.