Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,453 members, 7,920,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:53 AM

Need Advice On My Already Bought Honda Accord 2004 V6 (eod) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Advice On My Already Bought Honda Accord 2004 V6 (eod) (862 Views)

2005 Registered Honda Accord EX V6 (EOD) For 750k / Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Accord V6(EOD)2003@1.35m (08096477304) / Super Clean Registered Honda Accord EX V6 EOD For Sale For Peanuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On My Already Bought Honda Accord 2004 V6 (eod) by Phrankve1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hi guyz,  I will be very pleased if i can get good answers for my already bought Honda Accord 2004 V6 (Eod).

1, I was told that V6 engines are never reliable for our Nigerian Road, How True is this?

2, I was told that the only importance for V6 engines comes on speed basics  Only ,  How True could this be?

3, I Spent about 1.9m on everything including shipping and clearing, Did i get a good offer?

4, I was also told that the LX or EX of this same model is betteroff, true??

Please guyz help me out,i need to know more about the ride. I need to know there Differences (V6,LX,EX)

Please any idea you have on the V6 Honda Accord 2004 will be very well received .

Thx Guyz
Re: Need Advice On My Already Bought Honda Accord 2004 V6 (eod) by Emperoh(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2009
Firstly, let me congratulate u on your new acquisition!!
Its not an easy feat.

On the issues u raise above, i will address them the much i can and leave the rest to authorities in the house!!

I have heard the line, about V6 and Nigeria and used one myself. And i realise that those accusations are unfounded and baseless
Its the same people that will buy Murano, Honda Pilot, Toyota Avalon, Pathfinder, 4Runner etc
And still enjoy same. . . .these cars listed above all come with V6 engines and are know to be very popular around
Pls do urself a world of good. . . .avoid whomever gave u the advice above if he is a mechanic!!

For a 2004 car at 1.9 and being Honda, i think u got a good bargain, but that is if the mileage is low enough
Cos i got someone a 2005 model at that price but with a mileage at about 90k.

I don't like LX the best you can do is EX but with 4 Cylinder. . . . . .I can't drive a 4 cylinder Japanese car. It had better be German!!

This is the line they use to veil their incompetence. . . .the best thing u can do for yourself is to get a good mechanic and service your car as regularly as possible. . . . .and do your periodic changes. . . . .endeavour to do OBD for issues that are beyond u before reporting to the mechanic

Don't let people discourage your from the beauty and power of a V6. Na dem sabi pass the oyibo wey do the car?
Yes, they take slightly more fuel but marginal almost like a 4 cylinder car. U will enjoy this your car on long distance journeys
I swear u won't use a 4 cylinder car after using this car!!

Let me leave the rest to the authorities in the house!!

(1) (Reply)

Very Very Clean 2000 Toyota Avensis For Sale(right Hand Drive)4 1 Million Buyer Wld Convert / 2003 Volkswagen Bora : / Buy A Direct Belgium Volkwagen Passat American Spec, 2001 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.