Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,427 members, 7,932,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor (4690 Views)

Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) / Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor - Politics - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Amoto94(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Neoguru1:
yours is 3words size, gobalization is lies, fallacy and political correctness, brexit. President D.J. Trump et al proves it.
Dummy because brexit, Trump and populism are all on the rise doesn't negate the fact that we are in era of globalization. Using globalization in a restricted manner is a sign of shallowness and subzero IQ.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Neoguru1: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amoto94:
Dummy because brexit, Trump and populism are all on the rise doesn't negate the fact that we are in era of globalization. Using globalization in a restricted manner is a sign of shallowness and subzero IQ.
You are definitely speaking under th influence of...
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Neoguru1: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amoto94:
Frustrated cretin learn to be civil oops! my bad how can someone suffering from cretinism be civil? Go take some hormones to alleviate your predicament ekwensu.
Onye mmuo ojo gi. I dont have your time, after ranting you will exit.
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by obaaderemi: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Thread surely didn't go as planned for the op. It is possible he's not even Igbo.
He is ibo but a very silly one.his posts are full of hatred,envy and primordial sentiments.He is definitely a bushbaby, even igbos here are ashamed of his illiteracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Amoto94(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Neoguru1:
Onye mmuo ojo gi. I dont have your time, after ranting you will exit.
You're a true definition of cowardice ewu Kenya. Flat track bully.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Neoguru1: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amoto94:
You're a true definition of cowardice ewu Kenya. Flat track bully.
Ibu ihe nde ojo ji ne me onu.
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Ngozi123(f): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Neoguru3:
Leave him, he wants Igboland to be like his land, always living in fear and threaten with death.

Almost all Nigerian politicians are crooks, regardless of their ethnicity so I tend to not discriminate them based on their ethnicity alone. I understand your concerns about the matter but the man has the right to contest, according to Nigerian law. The only way to prevent this kind of thing from happening is for us to gain independence from Nigeria and implement our own laws. Look at the bigger picture.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by flyingdutchman(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
IF I HAVE NO LOVE IN MY HEART, MY CHILDREN WILL NEVER DO WELL IN LIFE! LOVE YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS. I AM A PROUD IGBOMAN, I WOULD LOVE MORE NORTHERNERS TO RUN FOR OFFICES IN THE EAST AND VICE VERSA. NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN ALL YOUR WICKEDNESS AND ANGER AND EVEN VENGEANCE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by codedslayer: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
MarysMeal:
Mizmycoli and nkem aka dunkem21 have once referred me to be ngeneugwenu. One pentiumprof/pentlumpro/loopmangoat/ ngeneugwenugoat have also said i am same as pentiumpro. You won't be the first neither will you be the last to be confused about my i.d.

That impostor Adiola is one stark illiterate. A shameless grown man cloning handles to spew hate, he is even ashamed of his own tribe. Spits
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by SolidGenius(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
That Abokis mission is dead on arrival!!! You worthless BMC parasites won't sway a single vote to him. You all comment in herds, speaking igbo thinking we won't see through your mischievous armors... let him come and become councilor na. Why wouldn't he not direct his energy in making his stone age state to at least look like benue state - even if the mentioned state is nothing to write home about. Rubbish... Imagine someone with that kind of backward mentality, what good can he ever make. Parasites!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by MyGeneration(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
flyingdutchman:
IF I HAVE NO LOVE IN MY HEART, MY CHILDREN WILL NEVER DO WELL IN LIFE! LOVE YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS. I AM A PROUD IGBOMAN, I WOULD LOVE MORE NORTHERNERS TO RUN FOR OFFICES IN THE EAST AND VICE VERSA. NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN ALL YOUR WICKEDNESS AND ANGER AND EVEN VENGEANCE!!!
I am an igbo man too and i support ur motion.
I want other Nigerians to feel free in igbo land, as for this ipob fools spreading hate all of u wud be dealth with.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
MyGeneration:
I am happy am alive to see how Nigeria has been playing.
And am happy that me and my household shall never support Biafra.
Me being igbo, at least i kow that as the years go bye when our kids take a look at history and ask why igbos have not been able to produce a president, unlike most of u ignorant ediots who wud tell ur kids that its because Nigeria hates you and its because you dont have Biafra.
Me i will tell them that you fools have been acting as hedge and nuisance to everything that wud lead to Nigerias progress.
Shut up please. You are not Igbo so don't claim to be one.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please all Igbo sons and daughters should ignore nonsobaba and the one that claims to be an Nsukka boy. They are not Igbos but merely open threads or make comments to pit one Igbo man against the other.
Please ignore the fools.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by MyGeneration(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Shut up please. You are not Igbo so don't claim to be one.
I ve told u people. This our annoying sentimental, hate filled and tribalistic attitude wont take us anywhere.
This thread is totally distasteful nd i hate the fact that sm ppl are actually supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Neoguru1: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

Almost all Nigerian politicians are crooks, regardless of their ethnicity so I tend to not discriminate them based on their ethnicity alone. I understand your concerns about the matter but the man has the right to contest, according to Nigerian law. The only way to prevent this kind of thing from happening is for us to gain independence from Nigeria and implement our own laws. Look at the bigger picture.
100% supported
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Adiola(f): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Neoguru1:
Ogiwa bu Igbo? nde ha muta na lagos, erutebe ezi nna ha, ha puta na internet ne kueri.
see the way you are disgracing yourself Igbo indeed and you could type correctly sorry for your soul pls your other handle codedslayer is upcoming idiot and no good a human ..tell him that there is no record of him in heaven as Hus fate has been decided and hell bound
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Adiola(f): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
loopman:

Look at this ipob coward calling kettle black. What make your different from the person you are trying to report?
ogbomosho high school please type in Yoruba I ll understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Neoguru1: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Adiola:
see the way you are disgracing yourself Igbo indeed and you could type correctly sorry for your soul pls your other handle codedslayer is upcoming idiot and no good a human ..tell him that there is no record of him in heaven as Hus fate has been decided and hell bound
Okwa gi na ekwensu ne mekwota.
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by jollymizzle(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
I honestly don't know what the hell is going on here. Thumbs up to the true Igbos who have spoken up for what is right . hate won't solve anybody's problems, if he is eligible to contest let him
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Adiola(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Neoguru1:
Okwa gi na ekwensu ne mekwota.
ne meKWOta smh for that Igbo oooo fake Igbo everywhere codedslayer continue with your senselessness
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Neoguru1: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
jollymizzle:
I honestly don't know what the hell is going on here. Thumbs up to the true Igbos who have spoken up for what is right . hate won't solve anybody's problems, if he is eligible to contest let him
It is our right not to vote him.
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Neoguru1: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Adiola:
ne meKWOta smh for that Igbo oooo fake Igbo everywhere codedslayer continue with your senselessness
so you dont know what is mekwota? All this efulefus, let me educate you, mekwota means do things together, if you are using google translate, I pity you because u ar nt true Igbo.
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Adiola(f): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Neoguru1:
so you dont know what is mekwota? All this efulefus, let me educate you, mekwota means do things together, if you are using google translate, I pity you because u ar nt true Igbo.
so its now " ne mmekwota and no longer na emekota young man get a life your kids will mist likely be disappointed
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by codedslayer: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2017
Adiola:

Aba illiterate.
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by pazienza(m): 1:23am On Mar 16, 2017
If he is acculturated enough into Igbo ways, and have the support of Igbo people in Ebonyi, then he should contest.
He is but one man. He would be loyal to people who elected him.
Our people had always been republican in nature.

OP. You got it all wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by meccuno: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2017
i dont see the big deal here. it is very simple,if he isnt needed he wont be voted for.
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by SalC: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Neoguru3:
May be you have processing deficiency, I never said he did not have the right to contest, I am asking my people not to vote him. QED

This too doesn't make sense. Since you know he has the right to contest, why ask people not to vote for him? Do you know him in person? Do you have anything against him other than being a northerner?

Do you also create theeads on NL asking the yorubas not to vote an igbo candidate when igbos contest for positions in south west?

Pls stop this already, the Ebonyians will choose whomever they deem fit to lead them.

And don't drag the entire igbo nation into this mess of an opinion.
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by SalC: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Neoguru1:
I think you are the one who is wrong here. It should be "mekota" not "mekwota" and it should even be " na-emekota" not " ne mekwota".
Re: Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor by Smoothie01(f): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2017
I totally understand d op's fears....while Igbos dat contest in other parts of Nigeria do not constitute security threats to their hosts, same cannot be said about d Hausa/Fulani....it's a wrong generalisation buh I can't help buh feel dah way

However, you're going about it the wrong way @ op...allow others to make their decisions so long d act is within the law...This thread is unnecessary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National debt grew By ₦3.2 Trillion In Six Months - Buhari / Tension In Jos / Nigeria Airforce Killed 350 In Akwaibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.