Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,605 members, 7,905,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

*~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (8441 Views)

Poll: Who Among This Four Deserves The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award?

Clemcykul: 36% (17 votes)
Romsky: 38% (18 votes)
Studio43: 14% (7 votes)
D1KeleVra: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2009
Clemcy na maddam na. Who else i go vote?

Maybe i'll vote myself too.
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Basildon1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2009
Actually Xynerise deserves a places on this list .
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by gidson12(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2009
clemcy na female? undecided
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sylve11: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2009
by.dot:

one of Benard thugs

studio43:

Xynerise, Why u wan kill yourself ontop award wey nor get head na

romsky:

d guy wan carry sumtyn reach house to show as 2009 achievement

lol, una be mugu grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
Eh eh eh sylvex
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2009
Lol sylvex u need deliverance i swear
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by xynerise: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
@studio and romsky. Its not all about the award, is just the honour I get. grin.
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2009
Lol u sef dey find honour? My guy you've gotta be better than clemcykul, romsky, studio43, and dickele before anything happens ok
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bydot1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2009
U self wan start to dey claim levels be dat o
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by xynerise: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2009
Dont mind the pant. grin. Studio, when it comes to jokes, I beat you hands down.
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Marhoski(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2009
just passing by. Hhhmmmnnn,
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2009
@xynerise, U can never be better than studio when it comes to joke with that your copy and paste talent, Na me be the ginger the ginger and also the swagger the swagger master of nairaland so dont even try to Teri si jor lol
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by gidson12(m): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2009
i thought it was all for the fun shocked, na wa o! now wey dem don begin give award, na wahala wan start so, ppl go begin dey cry cry cry cry every end of year the fight, enmity and jelousy go become 100 fold
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2009
It's everywhere. Checkout the whole section of nairaland na so peeps dey vex. Romance section na hin worst pass sef lol. Those wey dey vex go have to calm down cuz all fingers can never be equal
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by gidson12(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2009
if u ask me, i'm not in support of the the award thing, cos e 4 better make ppl dey air there views freely not with the aim of winning an award, now see now dem drop xynerise grin, the poor boy go feel bad now grin
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2009
Such is life na. Make the guy continue dey work hard next year own fit favour am,
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:46am On Dec 26, 2009
congrate Romsky, you deserve it kiss
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2009
Congrat romsky, I know sey u go sure make me proud one day sweety, *Smiles*
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by romsky: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2009
Fanx sexy
Studio i never see alert for my fone say dani & co don deposit d award money
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2009
Well, If alert never reach ya fone already then expect a Presidential handshake from dani and bend10 as your award come monday morning
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bydot1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2009
hehe, Aromade don finally rig d election smiley lol,
Dats cul rommie., come make i shake U, abi u won start yanga ni U deserve it jare!
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2009
I pity the person wey u go shake with that your palasa hand
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sylve11: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
me i dey fear that guy hand o, e hard pass crocodile skin self grin cool
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by gentlefuck: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2009
Holla room, sorri sey i waz nappedkid 4 sme tyme now.How'z d room buzzlinG?
I hear sey una nomin8 clemcykul, wat abt e bone of d flesh SAUCEKID?
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by xynerise: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2009
studio43:

It's everywhere. Checkout the whole section of nairaland na so peeps dey vex. Romance section na hin worst pass sef lol. Those wey dey vex go have to calm down cuz all fingers can never be equal
Is it becos I speak the truth? grin Check out my threads, all of them are problems faced by 30% of Nlanders
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2009
I vote for Clemcykul! wink
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2009
Xynerise, U fit still work harder so as to make it to the Top 4 next season. Nothing do u?
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chibaby5(f): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
is it by force 2 vote?? grin
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2009
We no more need your vote, swirat grin you can go wiff it
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2009
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by romsky: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2009
were my cheque?
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Abbeycity4(f): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2009
wetin dey shele? i don misssss. . . . cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Epic Twitter Replies / / Happy Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.