Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,105 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fingerprint Scanner For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fingerprint Scanner For Sale (938 Views)

Lenovo Yoga 730 8th-gen 12GB Ram, touchscreen and Fingerprint scanner SOLD / Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. / Brand New Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingerprint Scanner For Sale by verygudbadguy(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2017
CALL for shikini money....

Fingerprintscanner ZF1
ZF1 – Live Fingerabdruck-Scanner Fingerprintscanner ZF1 DERMALOG ZF1 ZF1 – Live Fingerabdruck-Scanner
Live Fingerprint Scanner
DERMALOG ZF1

General
Advantages
Technical Features
PDF
Request
The DERMALOG ZF1 is a success story in regard to an optical plain fingerprint scanner.
Since the first launch in 2007 the ZF1 started his career in Germany with the e-Passport Project and later the e-ID Project.

More than 20,000 units are in use in Germany's Registration offices. Many other European countries followed by choosing the DERMALOG ZF1 for their e-Passport, e-ID and or Border Control Projects, among these for example.

The ZF1 has many advantages: among others the scanner fulfills all requirements of FBI WSQ/PIV and BSI TR-PDÜ standards for plain fingerprint quality.

Due to its highest quality features and compliance with international standards, the ZF1 is your perfect choice if you capture fingerprints for e-Passports, ID cards or other purposes.

Another highlight of the ZF1 is the live fingerprint detection, ensuring recognition of fake fingers. Most of the other optical live scanners are not capable of detecting fake fingers. In addition, the ZF1 is also capable of detecting wet and dry fingers.

A further advantage is the excellent ease of use and handling. Almost every person automatically puts his finger on the scanner correctly, without needing any for instruction. The fingerprint image size of about 18 kByte is comparatively small (WSQ 1:15 compressed fingerprint image, as per FBI specifications), which is an important prerequisite for all RFID applications.

Other scanners need more than twice the storage space due to an oversized fingerprint capturing surface. The ZF1 helps to reduce storage space on ePassports or eID cards to minimum. Highest image quality and stat-of-the-art technical features make the ZF1 your best choice – at the best quality/price ratio.

Re: Fingerprint Scanner For Sale by verygudbadguy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
verygudbadguy:
CALL for shikini money....

Fingerprintscanner ZF1
ZF1 – Live Fingerabdruck-Scanner Fingerprintscanner ZF1 DERMALOG ZF1 ZF1 – Live Fingerabdruck-Scanner
Live Fingerprint Scanner
DERMALOG ZF1

General
Advantages
Technical Features
PDF
Request
The DERMALOG ZF1 is a success story in regard to an optical plain fingerprint scanner.
Since the first launch in 2007 the ZF1 started his career in Germany with the e-Passport Project and later the e-ID Project.

More than 20,000 units are in use in Germany's Registration offices. Many other European countries followed by choosing the DERMALOG ZF1 for their e-Passport, e-ID and or Border Control Projects, among these for example.

The ZF1 has many advantages: among others the scanner fulfills all requirements of FBI WSQ/PIV and BSI TR-PDÜ standards for plain fingerprint quality.

Due to its highest quality features and compliance with international standards, the ZF1 is your perfect choice if you capture fingerprints for e-Passports, ID cards or other purposes.

Another highlight of the ZF1 is the live fingerprint detection, ensuring recognition of fake fingers. Most of the other optical live scanners are not capable of detecting fake fingers. In addition, the ZF1 is also capable of detecting wet and dry fingers.

A further advantage is the excellent ease of use and handling. Almost every person automatically puts his finger on the scanner correctly, without needing any for instruction. The fingerprint image size of about 18 kByte is comparatively small (WSQ 1:15 compressed fingerprint image, as per FBI specifications), which is an important prerequisite for all RFID applications.

Other scanners need more than twice the storage space due to an oversized fingerprint capturing surface. The ZF1 helps to reduce storage space on ePassports or eID cards to minimum. Highest image quality and stat-of-the-art technical features make the ZF1 your best choice – at the best quality/price ratio.
Re: Fingerprint Scanner For Sale by verygudbadguy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
To the guy that just called me now, i am not a scam o. It is very wrong for you to judge like that. I don't own a shop, i work in a cooperate environment and as such, i can be overwhelmed by workload or be in a meeting where i can't talk. Hence, the reason i asked you to call back.

Thanks.
Re: Fingerprint Scanner For Sale by verygudbadguy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Still available
Re: Fingerprint Scanner For Sale by verygudbadguy(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2017
SA
Re: Fingerprint Scanner For Sale by verygudbadguy(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2017
wink
Re: Fingerprint Scanner For Sale by verygudbadguy(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2017
SA
Re: Fingerprint Scanner For Sale by verygudbadguy(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2017
SOLD!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sold Sold Verizon Iphone 5s 16gb Black Mint Condition / I Need Help Urgently! / Get USA Number For Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.