Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

*~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! (2635 Views)

Poll: Who gets your vote?

JustKunmi: 14% (4 votes)
MrBrownJAY: 59% (16 votes)
Mad Max: 14% (4 votes)
Jesoul: 11% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by mamagee3(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
Congratulations MrBrownJay!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
THANKS ALL
unfortunately Seun, for whatever reason, has decided to lock my movie thread so thats it for the movie links on NL.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
you can always write to seun and sak why the thread was locked. i'm sure there's a reason for it.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by MadMax1(f): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

THANKS ALL
unfortunately Seun, for whatever reason, has decided to lock my movie thread so thats it for the movie links on NL.

Dang. That's a good thread. Maybe it's the spambot thing. It interprets multiple posting from same user as spam, and locks the topic. Tell the Mods so they can unlock it. They may not even know.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2010
George_D:

you can always write to seun and sak why the thread was locked. i'm sure there's a reason for it.

Mad_Max:

Dang. That's a good thread. Maybe it's the spambot thing. It interprets multiple posting from same user as spam, and locks the topic. Tell the Mods so they can unlock it. They may not even know.

Unfortunately, I now have talk to Seun and he said that posting a movie link on NL is "illegal". i tried to explain to him that posting a movie link located on a complete different website and owning/sharing a movie on your website are 2 different things but to no avail. . . . . . . . . . .

the funny part is that someone once said the same thing about the thread and the MOD came and said that it wasnt illegal at all as long as it was a direct link to the movie(which it is).go figure!
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
brownj, your problem is half solved. just promise seun that you will delete the offending post and i'm sure your thread will be unlocked.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2010
George_D:

brownj, your problem is half solved. just promise seun that you will delete the offending post and i'm sure your thread will be unlocked.

LOL and what exactly is the "offending post"??
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by SeanT21(f): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2010
DAMN~No more free movies. shocked Anyway, Thanks for that beautiful thread!!
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by chiogo(f): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ah, I noticed the locked thread too. 'Twas fun while it lasted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested In Acting? Location Port Harcourt / See Full List Of TSTV Distributors Nationwide / New Channel Numbers And More For Dstv Customers From October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.