Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,455 members, 7,964,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Mercy Johnson Appreciates The Position Given To Her By Governor Of Kogi.(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Appreciates The Position Given To Her By Governor Of Kogi.(pics) (431 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment / Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Appreciates The Position Given To Her By Governor Of Kogi.(pics) by klanny: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Nollywood actress Mercy johnson Okojie who was yesterday appointed by the governor of
Kogi as his SSA of Entertain ,Art and culture took to her instagram page today to pen down how grateful she is for the honor bestowed to her by the governor .

Read what she wrote below

I am gratified with the official notification reaching me on my Appointment as the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Governor of Kogi State on Entertainment ,Art and Culture.

I am humbled, as i duly acknowledge this attending responsibility to serve my great state with the modest experience I have gathered over the years.
With depth of gratitude, I want to thank the Governor of Kogi State; His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello and his wife, the first lady of Kogi state Her Excellency Mrs Rashida Bello for this unparallel opportunity to serve.

My endless gratitude goes to my husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie for giving me his concent, knowing fully the sacrifices and adaptations he will have to put up with.
To all my family, friends, colleagues and fans, thank you for all your prayers and well wishes, I am eternally greatful to Almighty God, to him be all the glory.

Mercy Johnson Okojie

Source :http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/03/mercy-johnson-appreciates-position.html

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Onegbemu Joseph (the Fraudster) / Filmmaker Chinneylove, Slams Ubi Franklin For Stealing Her Intellectual Property / 2face Gives Wife Annie Greatest Surprise As He Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.