Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,165 members, 7,919,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

Read Hilarious Open Letter A Nigerian Man Writes To Confiscated 49m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Hilarious Open Letter A Nigerian Man Writes To Confiscated 49m (486 Views)

Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror / President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Hilarious Open Letter A Nigerian Man Writes To Confiscated 49m by Faz3: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
The man, Jude Chijioke Ndukwe, shared the content of his letter on his Facebook page and it is very hilarious. In his post, the funny man asked the money to come into his house and stay because he has a cosy home.
"Dear N49m,"

"How are you? How was your walk to Kaduna airport yesterday? I could see it went well. It is not easy to walk straight from CBN in your minty and crispy self to the airport without being detected." "I envy your prowess. You clothed yourself in five sacs, I mean five black sacs, yet, you were not detected. The CCTV at the airport couldn't even detect you. I learnt you were even resting inside the check-in section of the airport when they saw you."

"Don't mind them, it is their arrogance that made them pretend they didn't see you when you walked majestically with your sweet smelling perfume through the highly secured roads of Kaduna to the airport. They just didn't want to greet you."

"Please, my main purpose of writing you this letter is to remind you that my house is very cosy as your destination of choice next time.

Continue reading at
http://viid.me/qQfCK8
Re: Read Hilarious Open Letter A Nigerian Man Writes To Confiscated 49m by funzid: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
lol really funny!!
Re: Read Hilarious Open Letter A Nigerian Man Writes To Confiscated 49m by newthon: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
He should better go and get a job lol
Re: Read Hilarious Open Letter A Nigerian Man Writes To Confiscated 49m by marshalcarter: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
lol
Re: Read Hilarious Open Letter A Nigerian Man Writes To Confiscated 49m by whitefa: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
lol Mr man wake up from your sleep

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Nigerian Blogger Who Went Missing For Days Found Dead In Bauchi[ / DSS Arrests 35 High-profile Boko Haram Terrorists In Ekiti, Bauchi And Kano / If It Is True That My Death Has Been Contracted, I'll Honor My Part - Omoyele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.