Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment (33981 Views)

Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures / Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by iamnicer: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
TONTO LEARN
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by idris4r83(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
chynie:
New passwords to front page
1 tonto
2 Suleman
3 BBA
and lalasticlala best food "SNAKE"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by XJAYCEEU4K: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dicke, abeg go give churchil food na,he is hungry in za oza room.

Nonsense!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by kvngjesse(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
chynie:
1 tonto
2 Suleman
3 BBA
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by Kobicove(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Famzer undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by raystanley(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
chynie:
1 tonto
2 Suleman
3 BBA
Snake (La la )
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by akanbiaa(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
clickwtB:
This is an underserved appointment she never identifies with Kogi state!!!!!But nevertheless this is a turn around time for her.
Don't worry after her tenure Yahya Bello might remember you that deserve it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by curvilicious: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
From acting money to onojie money now na govt money

Later she go come be like Diezani wey dey buy bullet proof car undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is Mercy Johnson pregnant again??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by Chiccly(f): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Congratulations Mercy Johnson Okojie

This Tonto sha! You are just trying to be relevant on social media.

Park well jor!

You own don dey too much.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by PStacks(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
somewhere in Tonto's heart, she is jealous..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by Slimb001: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
godfatherx:
Mercy Johnson should just ignore her post/message.
If you make a mistake and acknowledge Tonto, you don enter one chance be that.
Because whenever she mix that Ghana + Naija weed jollof rice, she go say Mercy slept with Yahaya to get the appointment or that she (Tonto) lobbied on behalf of Mercy. Her own craze don dey compete with Kemi Olunloyo
hahaha.....Tonto wey every1 know, wey dey showcase her real self 4 naija movies. Congrats Mercy Jare.....Great & Mature Woman and she even went with her Husband! Lovely!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by stamapro(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
godfatherx:

I love you too
Nairaland loves the two both of u grin
godfatherx:

I love you too
Nairaland loves the two both of u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by attor: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
life doesn't seems to be the way some of us view it from one direction. tonto and mercy can stil turn out to be a very good friend..... just let dem be
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
godfatherx:
Because whenever she mix that Ghana + Naija weed jollof rice, she go say Mercy slept with Yahaya to get the appointment or that she (Tonto) lobbied on behalf of Mercy. Her own craze don dey compete with Kemi Olunloyo
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy you wicked o cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by fufuNegusi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
when does an actress or an actor become intellectual enough to be able to solve state matters??
huh...

see me self.... wey dey talk

our own president didnt even go to school

ride on missy JOHNSON grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by amazon14: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
godfatherx:

You're a fool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by godfatherx: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
amazon14:

You're a fool

I love you too Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by clickwtB(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
akanbiaa:
Don't worry after her tenure Yahya Bello might remember you that deserve it
Akanbi Abdullahi Of course i deserve it more.Though we share the same surname with you,you are from Ede/osun while im fom okene/kogi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by stukinherdr1222(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2017
aunty Mercy better be careful o ,this one all the divorced ladies are commenting on you instagram page ,hope they are not trying to invite to their
group , be careful

Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by akanbiaa(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2017
clickwtB:
Akanbi Abdullahi Of course i deserve it more.Though we share the same surname with you,you are from Ede/osun while im fom okene/kogi.
Family house nko, I am a public figure so I deliberately kept my email, phone number and full names on social platforms as a transasparent means of establishing trust and rapport with my followers. So People that matter already know where Akanbi Abdullahi Adeshola is from, you can also follow him on Instagram @akanbiabdullahi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by DamiAbandry: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2017
I respect tonto dike for coming out and doing this, both ladies are acting mature and there's a spin to this story, mehn mercy is not joking, find the gist here: http://happenings.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-congratulates-mercy-johnson-new-appointment/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment by haulforte123: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
EXPORT SERVICES FOR FARM PRODUCTS, NOW AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE RATES!!!

For More Questions, Click here www.haulforte.com for a Quick Chat.

Place Your Order at: info@haulforte.com or Call: 08121362702.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos / Late Dede One Day's Burial: Family Releases Date / Nadia Buari Stuns In Stylish Slit Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.