Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,817 members, 7,966,016 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife (45090 Views)

Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / Teebillz Makes First Instagram Post After 8 Months / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by snakebeat: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
naijaboiy:
It's easy for these women to jump and attack any man once they hear he hit a wOman.

It pisses me off! Not because i support domestic violence but because majority of them who do these bandwagon thing aren't really women who deserve respect from men.

Yes he beat his wife. Yes he was wrong and bla bla bla. But why not settle down and try to know the nitty gritty of the story from both angles if you're so interested and really want to throw stones. Don't just see a picture and the next thing is to rush at the guy.

We have so many misandrists among us who hate men and never give them benefit of doubt. The moment they hear a man did something all they do cast aspersions on all men including their relatives who are male.

When they are done, they will tell us how the insults have helped him in anyway. I feel his pain, I know he's sorry he hit her but I'm sure he lost it and there is a reason for that.
This is a sincere comment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by DozieInc(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
naijaboiy:
It's easy for these women to jump and attack any man once they hear he hit a wOman.

It pisses me off! Not because i support domestic violence but because majority of them who do these bandwagon thing aren't really women who deserve respect from men.

Yes he beat his wife. Yes he was wrong and bla bla bla. But why not settle down and try to know the nitty gritty of the story from both angles if you're so interested and really want to throw stones. Don't just see a picture and the next thing is to rush at the guy.

We have so many misandrists among us who hate men and never give them benefit of doubt. The moment they hear a man did something all they do cast aspersions on all men including their relatives who are male.

When they are done, they will tell us how the insults have helped him in anyway. I feel his pain, I know he's sorry he hit her but I'm sure he lost it and there is a reason for that.
A real bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by wonderiyke(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Elder keh!! Under-15 like me grin. But the fact is u can't b bleeding that much (according to d pic, d bleeding seemed serious) and all her brain could muster was take a picture of me , ok some might argue she might b in a state of shock, but what about d cameraman, is he/she also bleeding? .

Last last, ppl should ask what happened before concluding, a judge wouldn't convict or conclude without hearing from both and/or several parties/witnesses.

One bottle of chilled big stout for you bro! You just said what was going through my mind right there!

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by modz: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
1. I don't see any wounds,the winds seem to be suspiciously turned away from camera

2. I don't see any wounds,the winds seem to be suspiciously turned away from camera

3. I DON'T SEE ANY WOUNDS. THE WOUNDS SEEM TO BE SUSPICIOUSLY TURNED AWAY FROM THE CAMERA.

4. Publicity Stunt.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Gloria4(f): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
you see irony of life,we wey never marry dey pray for good husband and wife which one with good and troublesome ones dey run.bros you do bad oh,woman take♥
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by lookingfly: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some times it serves all these ladies right........ They think money is everything until they get battered like this, that's when they learn.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Waspy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lotta women crying in the corners of their rooms but smiling in the back seat of their Range Rovers undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by lookingfly: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gloria4:
you see irony of life,we wey never marry dey pray for good husband and wife which one with good and troublesome ones dey run.bros you do bad oh,woman take♥
marry me[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by samsam2019: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
You did nothing and he just decided to pounce on you just like that?

I'm not supporting a woman beater or domestic violence but there are 2 sides to evert story
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Sahkens(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
CuteJude:
Nobody is asking what she did

Maybe she cheated on him all of una typing insulting him go beat up una woman if that happens abeg lets stop pretending

If my wife tries nonsense i go beat am well very well till she learns , some women are like goats they need strong hand
u be big foool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Maximus85(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
ogochukwu247:
Nigerians have taken to Foston Utomi's Instagram page to blast him for brutalizing his wife of one year. Yesterday, Ajoke cried out on Instagram and shared a photo of her bloodied body ,alleging her husband who is Patoranking's music label boss, brutalized her .(here)
She says she has left him and is not going back.She also revealed the fact he bought her a Range over means nothing ...
Checkout his own post below and the responses...

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-blast-patorankings-label-boss.html

No matter what, I repeat, no matter what..... Even if you caught get being straffed by your gateman..... You don't beat a woman. It shouldn't even cross your mind. Mere thinking about it makes you nothing but an article, a nothing.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
saintikechi:
some girls will never learn. they go after money bags who ends up using them as punching bag. when guys like me are right here, ready to treat them like Queens while soaking our garri and groundnut
. My Brother To Cry In A limo Beta Pas To Laff In An Okada.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Medunah: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
CuteJude:

Maybe she cheated on him all of una typing insulting him go beat up una woman if that happens abeg lets stop pretending

If my wife tries nonsense i go beat am well very well till she learns , some women are like goats they need strong hand
What are u even saying?? So what if she cheats on him?? So what?? Is that enough to batter her??
If he couldn't take it, he should av divorced her abeg!! No one forced him to stay in the marriage......no matter what she might av done, he wasn't supposed to beat her.......

In fact, you sound like a goat with all this shii you typed and you deserve to marry a goat like you so that after you beat her well well, she will stab in 100 places while your asleep...... radarada

Say no to domestic violence
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Joy1706(f): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
chukagates:
if you marry kill your husband ..infact you fit still extend am to your father and brother NOBODY THE BEG YOU CAUSE U ARE A NOBODY WHO IS BLUFFING...last time i checked punishment to killing human being in nigeria is DEATH!! make we praise you sey you fit kill your hubby ode!!
Hello....... why will a man attack me physically when I didn't attack him. And you expect me not to defend myself?
Besides, woman are very smart. She could do it in such a way that no one would suspect murder. Dey there!
I'm bluffing ba? I'm sure people would have thought that the women who killed their husbands didn't have the mind to do so either. You men need to be really careful o. Nobody is smiling these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by graphiti: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
KennyID17:

I bet the teacher must have been a woman grin cheesy. #punintended tongue

Well.........coincidentally, she was. I know d 'judgment' would've bn d sane had it bn she was a male teacher. The bottom line was my reaction was 'deadlier' dn hers. wink
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Tex42(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na wa o!

Why a man go beat a woman like this na! See blood everywhere. Haba!

Foston baba, u no try at all! U no try! Haba!

Even Samson no beat Jezebel like this na!
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Rtopzy(f): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
saintikechi:
some girls will never learn. they go after money bags who ends up using them as punching bag. when guys like me are right here, ready to treat them like Queens while soaking our garri and groundnut
Lolz........ talk true oh
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Yinkakatty(f): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

I wish I could like your post 50 times. Some people's way of thinking is always one sided. I'm not in support domestic violence but truth is some women are very manipulative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Rick9(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beating a woman can never be justified no matter the level of offense committed,
Guy beat my sister, that guy wan die na
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wheya seh? undecided
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Noblesoul123: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dshocker:
Fake blood on the floor....Although am not doubting or saying he didn't hit her,but you can't tell me she was hit on that spot and she still sat there and held on until the camera man came to take the picture with his/her phone.
She only wanted it to look so bad and get self pity and heavy criticism to the husband.

Thank heavens there's some one else on NL who also spotted the fakenes in the photos.
Many just commented out of pure sentiment
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by delishpot: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2017
naijaboiy:

Well, if the woman had hurt him too, people would not care to listen to her excuse don't you think?
Mothers need to re educate their daughters about making better choices when picking their life partners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Medunah: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Yinkakatty:

I wish I could like your post 50 times. Some people's way of thinking is always one sided. I'm not in support domestic violence but truth is some women are very manipulative.
You are not in support of domestic violence but if the said woman is very manipulative, then it's not so bad to beat her yeah??

Just pick a side and stick with it madam.....you are either for it or against it....... Nothing justifies domestic violence abeg "manipulation, cheating, insultive and what not"

Some men even beat the "most meek women", so what exactly are we talking about here??
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by eflintsone(m): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2017
i am not in support of him beating her but nobody asked what she did .... he wont just see her sitted and injure her for no reason ...
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by sunshineV(f): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Blood for floor like she just had an abortion. Why is he not in jail or something?
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Marve101: 3:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Please, all of you guys saying "there must be a reason" can you tell what in this world is a justifiable reason to hit a woman not to talk of your wife, "the love of your life".
It's wasn't even the first time but this time around he threatened to kill her. Who wouldn't run or even scream so the whole world could hear. So if it was his wife that threatened to kill him or maybe poison him, you will advice him to stay or maybe scold him for bringing it to the public. #say no to domestic violence#
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by stukinherdr1222(m): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2017
if any man lays his hands on me ehn !

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by decub: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Personally, I detest a woman beater and classify them as inferior. Funny enough, most of them can't fight fellow men outside. Come what may, there are much more honourable ways to treat your woman and make her realize her mistakes.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by mikolo80: 6:45am On Mar 16, 2017
arsenal33:
Stupid excuse.
NO reason to brutalize her. NO REASON.
plenty of rain too bitchslap a ho
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Decrypter: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2017
naijaboiy:

Yes he beat his wife.

Nice post but let's look at this critically.
What exactly could the woman had done to deservethis kind of beating (look at how she looks like an accident victim)? Cheating? Slapped the man?
In as much as the woman could have done something extreme, you shouldn't beat her like she stole at computer village.

I know it's painful to see aspersions being cast on all men especially when few are guilty but men dothe same to them females too.
Peace bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by timilinda(f): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2017
CuteJude:

And if ur wife happens to be stronger than u........ sorry no ur name! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.