Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:24 PM

Corper Harassed By SARS - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Harassed By SARS (646 Views)

SARS' Stray Bullets Killed A Boy Watching Football Match At A Viewing Center / HEARTBREAKING! SARS Officer Kills Female Corp Member… Finishing Her NYSC Today / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper Harassed By SARS by tubosunmii(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Today i was minding my own and today a distrusting news came to my attention pertaining SARS of ibadan trying to harass a corper because he was driving an expensive vehicle .I got curious and came close to them to hear their conversation. I guess they didn’t know who I was or what I did so they started shouting to people and passerby warning them not to get involved in the matter since they were not doing their job. I was not scared neither was I intimidated the incident took place at the street opposite Tibsko fillings station in Ibadan.

I would have given a video proof or a picture but I didn’t want to be harassed by them and I took caution. In the times we are now aday crime is getting rampant and here these men of the law are doing other things. instead of taking their jobs serious. Back to the crazy story I overheard that they knew the vehicle didn’t belong to the corper so they even took it as far as inviting the corper and the other brother who was also a corper but not on uniform in the vehicle.

The vehicle refused to start and they were suspecting maybe the young man did something to the vehicle for it not to move in the regular conversation. They were curious to know who the vehicle belonged to since it was not reported stolen and the corper was very confident that he didn’t do anything that was against the law sure the vehicle did not belong to him at least he has his drivers license and he had the permission of the person that owned the vehicle to take the car.

Passerby were concerned and told the corper to settle but he refused saying I didn’t steal it the owner is on his way to the venue the vehicles was apprehended. As luck would have it the owner came and asked what the problem was and they did their routine as the so called law abiding officer they were, and when they knew the jig was up they just had no option but to release them and go on to another innocent victim for them to harass again. I wonder when this nightmare will end, we are treated as if we are no longer humans.
God help us in this country and especially in Ibadan and in Nigeria. We are nothing to people who are supposed to protect us from harm they happen to be the ones causing the harm instead.

(1) (Reply)

Do This While You Are Still Serving And You Won't Regret You Did / Unicaf Scholarships Offered In Collaboration With Nysc / Corps Member Drowns While Taking Picture In Bayelsa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.