Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerian Oaps, Actors & Fake Accents: Watch Accelerate Tv’s Shade Corner Ep. 5 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Oaps, Actors & Fake Accents: Watch Accelerate Tv’s Shade Corner Ep. 5 (509 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Dakore Akande Cover Accelerate TV’s Magazine (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Oaps, Actors & Fake Accents: Watch Accelerate Tv’s Shade Corner Ep. 5 by OyindaHives(f): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
The Shady Bunch is back and this time they went all out on Nigerian celebs with fake accents.

On Episode 5 of Accelerate TV’s Shade Corner, the hosts Akah Nnani, Makida Moka, Camille Shaiyen, Noble Ezeala and Adebayo Oke-Lawal discussed fake foreign accents in the Nigerian entertainment industry using Nollywood actress, Chika Ike as a prime example.

Watch the full video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv_JsoNsA7Q
Re: Nigerian Oaps, Actors & Fake Accents: Watch Accelerate Tv’s Shade Corner Ep. 5 by Heromaniaa: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yesterday was the day kasala burst for my head. I was on my way to an interview. Since 5 years wey I graduate, bros, I never see real job. But that yesterday, something told me that was the end of my job search. My girlfriend had linked me to a friend that had friend who was the GM in a manufacturing company. When I contacted the so called GM, he picked the phone and answered me like a vampire had given him a Mouth Gig.

“Who be rat? He spat out.

“It’s me Psalm. A friend of Sarah, who is a friend to Akpan, your good friend. He said you are the GM of Green food Industries.”

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.

“Werin you wan make I ju for you?” he replied. I was already getting pissed.

“I want to submit my CV to your company. I was told you could help me get a job”

“Bring am tomorrow, I go help you give the GM”

“Are you not the GM?

“Bro e be like say you never ready. I be the Gateman, your friend no tell your friend to tell your friend to tell you?

My jaw dropped. But I had no choice; I tidied my white shirt and dusted my CV. I must get that job the next day...

As early as 8 AM the next day, I set out. My gf had made a delicious afang soup the other night. I quickly heated four wraps of fufu, devoured it and left feeling like a bouncer. It had rained the other night and the bad roads were still muddy. I did my best to avoid reckless drivers from splashing dirty water on me. My best, as usual, was not enough.

A man in a black prado Jeep zoomed past, emptying a pot hole of muddy water on me. I did what any other frustrated man would do.

I boarded a bike and chased after him. Who knows, he could settle me with something tangible. The okadaman was a skillful rider but the prado guy had no chill. After five minutes, I spotted his car parked right in front of my babe’s apartment. Fear catch me like politician wey receive alert from Dasuki. I paid off the bike man and cautiously peeped into my girlfriend’s one room apartment. What I saw shocked me.

Continue reading here
http://9jachannel..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-frustrated-graduate.html

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Looks Elegant On The Cover Of This Day Style / Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Marks 10 Years Of His Escape From Nigeria / Davido's Hit Song "IF" Got Dangote,chief Adeleke,psquare & Top Politicians Rolli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.