Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria (1784 Views)

How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria by CatfishBilly: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well, more and more people are leaving organized religion because their doctrines and dogmas are becoming mind numbing.
One told me today that it is a sin for a born again Christian to be a doctor, I mean, can you beat that?
Re: Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria by akintom(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Well, more and more people are leaving organized religion because their doctrines and dogmas are becoming mind numbing.
One told me today that it is a sin for a born again Christian to be a doctor, I mean, can you beat that?

Pidgin2:
This is a sensitive topic. As a Christian, my personal opinion remains that it is very wrong for a male believer to be a gynecologist

1) Examining the breast of a woman that is not your wife as a heterosexual male is wrong
2) Examining the private parts of a female that isn't your wife is totally wrong
3) Some male doctors develop feelings for their patients and vice versa
4) Our sight is a gateway to temptation
5) If a woman examines the private parts of a male patient how will he feel, assuming he has a wife, how will she feel?

I can go on but let me stop here, it is wrong and no religions supports it
Re: Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria by CatfishBilly: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
akintom:

Here it is
CatfishBilly:

You still haven't answered the question.
Is it okay for a male born again Christian to be a doctor since they will all manage gynecology cases even if they are gynecologists or not?

Sinkills:
If 'magaging gynaecology cases' involves compulsorily seeing the nudity of the opposite sex and touching their sensitive organs, the answert to your question is a capital letter NO sir.
Re: Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria by akintom(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Here it is

These folks are hilariously crazy.
Re: Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria by frank317: 6:25am On Mar 17, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Here it is

Wow
Re: Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria by lady2sexy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
felixomor:

Sister.
They are not many.
Just a few disgruntled male Christians who want to free their minds and kill their conscience so that they can commit sin.

So they open many fake multiple monikers to make it look like they are many.

One of them even commented up there.
He has been exposed to have many fake monikers posing as different atheists.

They are jesters
really?
Re: Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria by obinna58(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amberon:
You people would be the first to accuse religious people of hatred and all sorts but you just called religious people zombies which no other person has done on this thread.

Your sanity should be questioned when you go to church but still turn around to insult and castigate religious people simply for being religious.
I used zombie as a way for better explanation
In a world everyone around u believed, unbelievers will be eaten wink
Re: Surprised To See Many Atheist In NL But Never Met One In Real Life In Nigeria by felixomor: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2017
frank317:

Sh is now it sister? Look at her pix profile perhaps u can self-service with it.

When I start pointing out the forbidden life your fellow Christians live upandan you will start shouting that they are not real Christians.

From ur point of view, evil is allowed when one claims to be a Christian (at least they can do it over and over again just as long as they ask for forgiveness. But it's a taboo when one is an atheist

I pity u.
So u can tell evil people from profile picture abi?

Mscheww
U dont even know how Christ works.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? / What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? / RCCG Sunday School Student Manual 20th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.