Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,242 members, 7,891,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] (1115 Views)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Moblord:
The Old man has aged so what's the point of doing that? even if its the girl that you want to make such sacrifice for put in mind that you're not married
the man is nt dat old na.. I tink he shud b within d range of 55-62

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Move On From Her?? / I Wonder How Much Time I Have Left..... / This Guy Bought 25 Iphone X To Propose His Girlfriend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.