Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (79631 Views)

Is There Any Special Power In Calling Jesus' Name Three Times During Prayer ? / Is Jesus God? / Prominent Muslim Lecturer Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus Christ 'god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 5:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Maximus85:

You added your own into the Bible. There's a curse for that. Same as you people added holy ghost fire and he'll fire to your Bible. Bunch of confused individuals. Your pastors are in the center of controversies. Pls deal with that first. Shalom

When a muslim keeps asking, where does Jesus say "I'm God or where does he say I have two natures". This is the answer to them. Not that they will understand this parable (no pun intended) ...MUSLIM CSI: A muslim man (allah worshipper) commits a heinous crime. The detective finds lots of witnesses, fingerprints, DNA on the crime scene linking him to the crime. When this muslim is arrested the murder weapon is found in his possession. The accused (muslim) appears before a judge along with his lawyer (Another muslim). The accused pleads not guilty. After the case is heard the judge gives the muslim 25 years. The lawyer (another muslim) claims his client is innocent. He ( the muslim lawyer) says to the judge, "can you show me in the docket where my client, says "I'm guilty, I committed the murder". Up to this day the lawyer claims that the court can't give him proof where his client said, "I'm guilty, I committed the crime". Moral of the story: Always follow the evidence.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Maximus85(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Murtadd4Christ:

When a muslim keeps asking, where does Jesus say "I'm God or where does he say I have two natures". This is the answer to them. Not that they will understand this parable (no pun intended) ...MUSLIM CSI: A muslim man (allah worshipper) commits a heinous crime. The detective finds lots of witnesses, fingerprints, DNA on the crime scene linking him to the crime. When this muslim is arrested the murder weapon is found in his possession. The accused (muslim) appears before a judge along with his lawyer (Another muslim). The accused pleads not guilty. After the case is heard the judge gives the muslim 25 years. The lawyer (another muslim) claims his client is innocent. He ( the muslim lawyer) says to the judge, "can you show me in the docket where my client, says "I'm guilty, I committed the murder". Up to this day the lawyer claims that the court can't give him proof where his client said, "I'm guilty, I committed the crime". Moral of the story: Always follow the evidence.

Are you making any sense?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
idris4r83:
nothing of such bro, Koran never preaches violence but peace.

,Why are you muslims all talk. Give us the proof. The surahs or the hadiths that agrees with you muslim. See no proof at all. Islam is a lie with no evidence or proof at all. All muslims just talk and talk.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Auki: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2017
adelcole:
Yu too call your own Muhammed God for us to have stalemate. No need of suing anyone.

No single Muslim that call Muhammad as God. He is human being and God messenger like Moses, Jesus, Abraham etc.

Broaden your knowledge.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Asidiq23:

And your God was so careless that He can't save himself when he was about to be crucified, like that is not enough, you still went ahead to put the cross of the painful death he died off on your neck,. Isn't that mockery
Ha, baba, craze dey worry you

Its so sad when these muslims wanna read the bible like their one liner quran. As you can see Jesus wasn't helpless at all as you muslims claim. He allowed things to happen and he laid his own life down. My scripture is clear that he was indeed powerful unlike your allah who allowed his quran to be eaten by a sheep.

John 10:17-18 - The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life - only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

Matthew 26:53-54 - Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

Mockery is when you believe a sex cult like islam is theway to go, thats mockery
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2017
xage:
Christianity is a mere mundane hypocrisy, bcoz a blabbing baby knows Jesus is not God, one person cannot represent superior and inferior at the same time.

I wonder how Christian live so comfortably with lies.

It just amazes themind how a muslim can have a one mind track. Muslims are so blind even if truths hits them in the face.. Let me explain the christian view muslim, I know that you wont be able to understand this reply. I challenge your small pagan kabbah brain on this reply.

Let's look at the Trinity concept of Christians. Muslims so confidently claim that we worship 3 Gods and not One God. These "experts" (sarcasm) in islam uses the addition of 1+1+1 to arrive at three.

The moment the muslim makes the Godhead physical they completely lose track. Only muslims can add up a Spirit and arrive at three much to the contradiction of their own quran.

Let's examine this. In John 4:24 .God is a SPIRIT; and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. The SPIRIT of God is an infinite entity and cannot be subtracted, added or diminished. It is a common misconception amongst anti-trinitarians that christians worship THREE gods and is thus guilty of polytheism. A lot of them so confidently argue that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit adds up to three gods.

Although the Trinity is explained as God in three "persons" we must bear in mind that all three are in actual fact SPIRIT. Only the feeble mind can attempt to add up a Spirit. We must not confuse ourselves to the fact that Jesus Christ was a PHYSICAL being on earth. Jesus is the "Word" in the flesh. According to John 1:1 we can clearly see that the "Word" is a SPIRIT entity. The "Word" in his CAPACITY as Jesus still retained his divinity and infinity.

PART TWO

At this point we can clearly see that the Trinity or Godhead is a Spirit being. A Spirit can remain ONE in totality when this Spirit is imparted on believers. The SPIRIT remains singular throughout. When this Spirit is in 100 people they do not say we are filled with the spirits(plural), they correctly say the Spirit(singular) is in all of us. The Spirit although in 100 people did not diminish in itself and still remained ONE singular entity.

In view of the aforementioned, why is it so difficult to accept that the Trinity is God the Father, God the Son and of course God the Holy Spirit. The doctrine of the Trinity defines God as three divine "persons" the Father, the Son (Word) and the Holy Spirit. The three "persons" are distinct throughout the bible yet they are of ONE being.

So as christians we do hold to Deutoronomy 6:4 and Mark 12:29, Hear O' Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE. Yes this may come as a surprise to our muslim folks. Our God is ONE but not confined to ONE as the islamic allah. .

PART THREE

Now let's look at Spirit entity in islam. According to surah 21:91 allah breathed into Mary of his spirit and in surah 32:9 he breathed into mankind of his spirit. Is there now three spirit(s) or more here? The one in Mary, The one in Mankind ( approximately 6 billion people) and the little that allah has left from using it all up.
Now we ask, did the spirit of allah diminished when he used some of it for mankind, Mary and others?

The muslim will CLEARLY object to this question and say NO, NEVER.
Well then you share the same concept of a Spirit being as mentioned previously. A SPIRIT doesn't diminish at all. Its an infinite being that can impart himself in more than one being and still remain singular.

In view of this, only an absent mind can deduce that christians worship three gods. This is in fact a fallacy spread by an ill informed mind
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2017
ilynem:

Exactly. So let's bear with him.

I wonder how the muslim will justify this. Dipping a fly in your drink because his paedophile muhammad said so..
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:537

Islam is a big joke..
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2017
abdulkabirtobi:

Oga Pastor what can you say about these verses in your holy book?
Bible says that God is not man
‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible
‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

Any justification for all these contradictions?

I just love how the muslims can so quickly claim contradictions in christianity. Sorry muslim blackstone worshipper theres no contradiction just your own stupidity and one mind track. Ive been asking muslims to give us something good and moral from islam for ages and still no answer. Anyway christianity has answer unlike your quran that was eaten by a sheep..

(1/3)The reason why muslims cannot understand christian doctrine is very simple. In most of my discussions I've found that muslims have absolutely no concept of the "Trinity" and the "Hypostatic Union. Gentiles love to use certain verses to supposedly "prove" that Jesus is not God. This error stems from their lack of understanding the "Hypostatic Union" in particular. In terms of the hypostatic union, we Christians believe that Jesus is Fully Man and Fully God. When muslims use verses like John 10:29, Mark 13:32 to name but a few, they erroneously claim that they have "proven" that Jesus is not God. Throughout the bible we see where Jesus prays to the Father, We see in the Garden of Getshemane Jesus also prays. There are also numerous verses where Jesus is worshipped, In John 8:58 and John 10:29, HE claims DIVINITY and to give ETERNAL life. So is this a contradiction as per the muslim mind....

(2/3). NO!!!, there is no contradiction. We simply have to ask in what capacity is Jesus making his statements? Obviously, when he "PRAYS" he presents himself in the capacity of a HUMAN. When he claims to give eternal life, he speaks in his capacity as GOD. So when a muslim brings up simple verses like "Who is Jesus praying to IF he is God, simply ask them in what CAPACITY is Jesus presenting himself. In this case as "human". When Jesus says "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?", he CLEARLY presents himself as a "HUMAN being". There is no verse ever where HE presents himself as God praying to God. Throughout the bible, we clearly see where Jesus presents himself as a "HUMAN being" and as "GOD". So whenever the muslims bring up such verses refer them to the hypostatic union and ask them, In what capacity is Jesus presenting himself and you will answer these gentiles. This rebuttal is for the sake of my fellow brethren and not necessarily for the gentile....
The answer on why did Jesus cried, prayed..

.....(3/3).The following are verses which clearly shows Jesus in both his capacity as "man" and "God". He is worshiped (Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33).He worshiped the Father (John 17).He was called God (John 20:28; Heb. 1:cool. He was called man (Mark 15:39; John 19:5).He was called Son of God (Mark 1:1).He was called Son of Man (John 9:35-37).He is prayed to (Acts 7:59).He prayed to the Father (John 17).He is sinless (1 Pet. 2:22; Heb. 4:15).He was tempted (Matt. 4:1).He knows all things (John 21:17).He grew in wisdom (Luke 2:52).He gives eternal life (John 10:28

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by idris4r83(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Murtadd4Christ:

,Why are you muslims all talk. Give us the proof. The surahs or the hadiths that agrees with you muslim. See no proof at all. Islam is a lie with no evidence or proof at all. All muslims just talk and talk.
“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32) pls give me a quotation that explicitly condemns terrorism as this quote in any religious scripture u know of
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
idris4r83:
do u want me to start listing Christianity sects? In fact there's no religion that boasts of many sects like Christianity.

Do you want us to quote all the islamic sects? Even your own prophet mentioned that you pagans will be divided into 72 sects. Do you want proof muslim?. Ever noticed how muslim never quote any references or proof or back themselves up. They just love to talk
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
idris4r83:
Adolf Hitler (Christian) alone killed more than 6billion Jews which is by far more than any religion sect has killed.

Laughing my ass of. This muslim is really dumb. But tgen again hes a muslim. How the hell did you deduce that Hitler was a christian, based on what? Your own feeble opinion. No wonder I always say islam is a joke. Wakakak wakakakaka
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Show us plz

Heres the proof muslim. As you can muslim your multiple versions of the quran does contradict itself. The one says allah prays then suddenly its correct as sending blessing or help. Now what muslim. Do you want more surahs!

Palmer:
[033:056] Verily, God and His angels pray for the prophet. O ye who believe! pray for him and salute him with a salutation!

Yusuf Ali:
[033:056] God and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.

Khalifa:
[033:056] GOD and His angels help and support the prophet. O you who believe, you shall help and support him, and regard him as he should be regarded.

Islam is a joke
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
So u know bible more than God that did not condem Abraham and even promise to bless Ishmeal

Yes but God still only made his covenant with Isaac.

Genesis 17: 19 Then God said, "Yes, but your
wife Sarah will bear you a son, and
you will call him Isaac. I will
establish my COVENANT with him as
an EVERLASTING COVENANT for HIS
DESCENDANTS AFTER him. 20 And as for
Ishmael, I have heard you: I will
surely bless him; I will make him
fruitful and will greatly increase his
numbers. He will be the father of
twelve rulers, and I will make him
into a great nation. 21 BUT MY
COVENANT I will establish with ISAAC,
whom Sarah will bear to you by this
time next year.” 22 When he had
finished speaking with Abraham,
God went up from him.

A great nation doesnt neccesarily mean a good nation. The Egyptians were also a great nation but they persecuted God of the bible just as you muslims do.

Oh by the way his name was Ishmael. (06 Jul at 10:42)
Psalm 83:1-6 (NIV) O God, do not remain silent; do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God. 2 See how your ENEMIES growl, how your foes rear their heads. 3 With cunning they conspire against YOUR PEOPLE; they plot against those YOU cherish. 4 "Come," THEY say, "let us DESTROY them as a nation, so that Israel's name is remembered no more." 5 With one mind they plot together; they form an ALLIANCE against YOU-6 the tents of Edom and the ISHMAELITES, of Moab and the HAGRITES,

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
ilynem:

Do you also know that if a man and woman are not married but there is sexual tension between them, the great and wise prophet Mohammed recommended the woman to breast feed the man 10 times and this would stop the sexual tension. And I'm not even making this up.

Do you know why these verses are not in the quran today. Its called the verses of stoning and breastfeeding. Whilst muhammad was dying from eating a poisonous pork roast at Khaibar a sheep came into Aishas house and ate these revelations. So much for the islamic allah protecting his so called revelations
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2017
BetaThings:

Where is thou shall not judge?
Hypocrites

There is no need to imagine

Who was responsible for the doctrine of discovery
Spanish inquisition?
Who started world War 1?
World war 2?
Who put padlocks on the mouths of Africans
Who called a placed in Badagry point of no return
Who started apartheid?
Who has been implicated in the Rwanda genocide?
vietnam war?

Which religion is burning child witches in Nigeria

Christians is the religion of hypocrisy, false accusation and propaganda

Let us complete the sentence = thou shall not judge Christians

More and more assumptions from the muslim mind. Now muslim can you find or give any verses in the bible that actually justifies these killings. Any person who is a real christian will know that killing is a sin. If a "christian" kills another person he acts on his own accord and wont find any backing in his religion unlike in the cult of islam
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=BetaThings post=54641079]

More lives have been lost to Christianity than to any other religion[/quoted

Based on what?? Youre own stupidity or assumptions. Back up your claims muslim. This is not the madressah where you just swallow every crap from your imam without checking facts
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
nurusystem:
Christianity is a fabrication by apostle Paul after Jesus
So TB joshua should go and defend this topic,if real Jesus is God or not..

Again no proof at all. Anyway why dont you go and defend this topic... "I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken." (Al-Tabari 6:111)
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bakrabas:
I blame all this on apostle paul the founder of Christianity.... Cos Jesus never said that he brought a religion called Christianity. Perhaps quote a chapter where Jesus mentioned that my followers are Christians... Quote mat, mark, luke, john those are the books that contain Jesus words

How stupid can a muslim be. That means your allah is all wrong because he mentuons the word christians hundreds if times in his quran. If christianity didnt exist why does your allah mentiin the word christian so amny times in your quran dummy. Dont insult your allah. Heres just one verse as my proof..

Yusuf Ali:
[005:051] O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the CHRISTIANS for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.

So muslim where does your allah get the idea of the word christian. Keep insulting your iwn allah muslim. Your logic is questionable

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
oladoja1:

where Jesus said I am God and worship me not where e was called

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
IbnIslam:
the Jew and their likes are known to always temper with the scripture so that it can suit them and that's what they did the bible and torah(book of Moses). But with the Quran Allah has preserved it just as he promised in the Quran [Quran 15:9] Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it.[Quran 56:77-80] This is an honorable Quran. In a protected book. None can grasp it except the sincere. A revelation from the Lord of the universe.
[Quran 85:21-22] Indeed, it is a glorious Quran. In a preserved master tablet.

No allah did not preserve the quran. After all your own scriptures confirm tgat it eas eaten and defecated out by a sheep. Read this authenticated hadith as reference..

It was narrated that 'Aishah said: "The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it." (Hasan) Ibn Majah 3:9:1944. Also read where your own prophet confessed he fabricated things in the quran..."I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken." (Al-Tabari 6:111)

I wont even elaborate on why Muasud's copt of the quran was more acceptable but yet not considered when Uthman collected the quran. Chew on that so long
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Maximus85:

Are you making any sense?

Follow the evidence. But then again if you didnt understand my posting I doubt your mind will grasp anything at all. The moral is that Jesus doesnt have to say Im God to be regarded as God dummy. You wont understand because christianity is not a one liner religion like your islamic cult. Duh
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
idris4r83:
“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32) pls give me a quotation that explicitly condemns terrorism as this quote in any religious scripture u know of

First of all muslim. Read your quran. This verse doesn't even apply to muslims at all. Allah clearly says its ordained for the children of israel not muslims. So you as a muslim cannot even use this verse as your so called defence. Also notice how this verse also give exceptions when you can kill. Not so in christianity muslim. We are commanded not to kill fullstop. Nothing futher, no ifs, buts, or unless. So muslim try again youve failed miserably. Notice how the muslim failed to give the full verse to fool people. What a cunning muslim

Dr. Munir Munshey
[005:032] For that reason, We decreed for the children of Israel, “If someone kills a human being unless as a penalty for murder, or unless it is to prevent the spread of corruption in the world it is as if he has killed the entire humanity. And if someone saves a life, it is as if he has saved the entire humanity. Certainly, (all) Our messengers had brought to them the clear (irrefutable) proofs. Despite that, most people in the world continue to commit (outrageous) excesses.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
idris4r83:

Matthew 5:44
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Romans 12:18 - If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

Now muslim can you bring any verse or hadith from that comes close to these verses.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=IbnIslam post=54683866][/quote]

101 contradictions answered..

http://www.debate.org.uk/debate-topics/apologetic/contrads/
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Lex11(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

... 1 John 5:7
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
oladoja1:

where Jesus said I am God and worship me not where e was called

The muslim mind us so limited they cannot see the obvious. Why didnt Jesus correct or reprimanded Thomas if he was addressing Jesus incorrectly.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by idris4r83(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Murtadd4Christ:

Matthew 5:44
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Romans 12:18 - If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

Now muslim can you bring any verse or hadith from that comes close to these verses.
but jesus said in luke 9:27 "And as for those who were against me, who would not have me for their ruler, let them come here, and be put to death before me" what is this statement teaching?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Murtadd4Christ: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
idris4r83:
but jesus said in luke 9:27 "And as for those who were against me, who would not have me for their ruler, let them come here, and be put to death before me" what is this statement teaching?

I notice that you didnt even try to defend your blatant lie that Ive exposed on Surah 5:32. Do you concede that you were incorrect or deliberately cunning in misleading people muslim?. Do you agree that allah is referring only to the people of Israel in that verse and not muslims as you so falsely claimed. By the way the red herring method that you muslims always use wont work with me.

Did you lie or deliberately try to mislead people muslim?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by idris4r83(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Murtadd4Christ:

First of all muslim. Read your quran. This verse doesn't even apply to muslims at all. Allah clearly says its ordained for the children of israel not muslims. So you as a muslim cannot even use this verse as your so called defence. Also notice how this verse also give exceptions when you can kill. Not so in christianity muslim. We are commanded not to kill fullstop. Nothing futher, no ifs, buts, or unless. So muslim try again youve failed miserably. Notice how the muslim failed to give the full verse to fool people. What a cunning muslim

Dr. Munir Munshey
[005:032] For that reason, We decreed for the children of Israel, “If someone kills a human being unless as a penalty for murder, or unless it is to prevent the spread of corruption in the world it is as if he has killed the entire humanity. And if someone saves a life, it is as if he has saved the entire humanity. Certainly, (all) Our messengers had brought to them the clear (irrefutable) proofs. Despite that, most people in the world continue to commit (outrageous) excesses.

balderdash! Where did u c children of israel in my quotation? Mr man this is simple English and not 1 is equal to 3 or 3 is equal to 1. Islam values human life, that the Quran equates the taking of even one human life unjustly, with killing all of humanity. Thus, the Quran prohibits homicide in clear terms. The taking of a criminal’s life by the state in order to administer justice is required to uphold the rule of law, and the peace and security of the society. Only a proper and competent court can decide whether an individual has forfeited his right to life by disregarding the right to life and peace of other human beings. I dont know where u got your the interpretation that it only refers to the children of israel from. I talk with references bro, give me reference, i dont just talk anything without a backup.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by idris4r83(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Murtadd4Christ:

I notice that you didnt even try to defend your blatant lie that Ive exposed on Surah 5:32. Do you concede that you were incorrect or deliberately cunning in misleading people muslim?. Do you agree that allah is referring only to the people of Israel in that verse and not muslims as you so falsely claimed. By the way the red herring method that you muslims always use wont work with me.

koran 6:151 also says “…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.” tell me if this verse refers to togolese.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by idris4r83(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Murtadd4Christ:

The muslim mind us so limited they cannot see the obvious. Why didnt Jesus correct or reprimanded Thomas if he was addressing Jesus incorrectly.
nowhere and i repeat, nowhere in the entire bible where jesus claims to be God.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by idris4r83(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Murtadd4Christ:

misleading people to muslim? That sounds ridiculous! It might interest u to know that the fastest growing religion on the face of the earth is Islam. U can check Google. We dont force people to islam. Quran 2vs256 says “Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.