Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,901 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad (1094 Views)

Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K / Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by myjobsfinder(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
A note left by the Nigerian air force officer, Lieutenant Kalu, who shot his colleague/lover dead over suspicion that she was cheating on him with another man has been found.

Read last words of NAF officer who killed his girlfriend

He left a note explaining his actions, adding that he would also kill himself after he kills his girlfriend. Kalu who must have changed his mind at the last moment out of fear, was arrested and detained at the air force base in Benue state.

Read note below:

Read the note below:

"It’s a privilege for me writing this note because it would be read by most of men."

"It’s a love story of a guy falling in love with a wrong witch who pretended to be good in my eyes and in the eyes of my loving mother. Am a simple guy who never partake in name various (nefarious) activities. Most individuals say I have a future here it is. Am a guy who pull two rounds in a witch and one round to my f*cRead More

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226186-read-last-words-of-naf-officer-who-killed-his-girlfriend-he-might-face-firing-squad-photos.html
Re: Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by engrMikemd(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
83'Guardiola follows suit and makes his opening change, and no surprises to see a striker coming on in the form of Kelechi Iheanacho, who certainly has a good goals-to-games ratio. How they could do with another here! He replaces Clichy.

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by engrMikemd(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
85'FIVE minutes to go and City are really running out of time to keep their Champions League dream alive. Guardiola has NEVER went out of this competition at this stage with Barcelona and Bayern Munich so the disappointments will be fresh for him too, but there is still time left!
Re: Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by engrMikemd(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
87'Silva collects possession right in front of Guardiola on the near side and cuts inside into plenty of space before attempting to pick out a pass to the opposite wing for Sagna. In the end, Mendy rises high outside the box to coolly send a composed header back into the arms of the grateful Subasic.
Re: Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by engrMikemd(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
90'+1'Third and final change from Jardim as he attempts to waste some time for the sidelines. Leaving the pitch is Germain and coming on is Nabil Dirar.
Re: Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by engrMikemd(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
90'+2'THREE minutes of added time have been allocated by the referee which seems a bit low considering the plethora of substitutions we have seen. Meanwhile, Sterling poorly wasted an opportunity down the right by overhitting a cross.
Re: Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by tifany89(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Monaco 5 man City 6 on agg.
Re: Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by CltrAltDelicious(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Man city dumped out the UCL
Re: Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by brodalikeme(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
I don't see a reason for letting this lunatic live. RIP to the dead but ladies should take note, it is not every guy you go around falling in love with. I can bet there is this correct, nice guy out there now heart broken that was begging this lady for a chance, she tolled with his pure heart only to follow this cocoanut head boy.

I wonder when guy and ladies will use their senses. sad sad
Re: Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad by rhymesnoni(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
bastard

(1) (Reply)

Explain To Me,ayam Not Understanding. / Oyibo Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride, Looking Amazing In Their Native / Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.